GDT: 11/25: Boston Bruins vs. Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm ET RDS, NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Sides is way better than Miller, many try to make a case for Bart over McQuaid.

sides is better than miller. o course.

miller has impressed me though. especially his mobilty and skating ability for a big guy. His passing and poise is also above average for a big guy. Very impressed with him.

i think bart should stay in the lineup when everyone is healthy though. not sure why he doesnt see any power play time.

should be good game tonite. hopefully all lines show up to play. gotta bury our chances.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Great GDT-it made me laugh. As I was scrolling down all I could think was "this calls for the Turco gif. And there it was.

the Pens bottom six is a joke, its just filler time to get the Crosby and Malkin lines out there.

also its Olli Maatta

I think their bottom six may make for a lopsided match up with the Kelly line. That line may have a very productive game.

I hope the Krejci line wakes up and puts some solid points up.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Great GDT-it made me laugh. As I was scrolling down all I could think was "this calls for the Turco gif. And there it was.

I think their bottom six may make for a lopsided match up with the Kelly line. That line may have a very productive game.

I hope the Krejci line wakes up and puts some solid points up.
They typically thrive in these games because they gring the bottom lines down. We need Merlot to continue their hot streak. Bottom 6 are the key to tonight's game.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Put some biscuits in the basket.

MMMmmmmmm.....
biscuits_in_basket.jpg

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Put some biscuits in the basket.

Where mama puts the peanut butter?

I'm not as scared by this year's incarnation of the Penguins. They're not scoring at a wild clip (frankly Boston's 'anemic' offense, if you read this board, is only 4 spots behind PIT in goals per game) and the loss of Bennett on the first line directly affects that team's depth...weakens the 3rd by bringing Jokinen up to take Dupuis' spot...so indeed, the bottom two Bruin lines have potential to play well today.

Flower's started well, but the defense in front of him is starting to crack and not surprisingly, Kristopher Letang isn't lighting anyone on fire with his defensive efforts and -8 rating. Might affect his budding Norris candidacy. :laugh:

malks7171*

if chara and bergeron can handle pascal dupuis tonight, i think you guys have a good chance to take this one.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I know this team can score on Fleury-but Fleury generally (playoffs excluded) plays well in Boston.

Cracking the Pens defense and putting guys in front of the net is the key and Yeti has no fear of the net.

Eriksson also has a nose for the net.

Bruins can win this game but they will have to shut down the Pens and finish their chances.

member 96824

if chara and bergeron can handle pascal dupuis tonight, i think you guys have a good chance to take this one.

If that's all it takes for us to win, sounds like it's time for another Tank job in Pitt for 4 more years. I hear these next few drafts should be pretty fruitful.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ew, I hate when Pierre leans in. Poor Bergy! Definition of taking one for the team.

Why do I hate the teams from my state so much? :sarcasm: screw em. Lets win this one! :handclap:

I am glad you are a B's fan but are you from New England ?

It must be tough living near Pens and Flyer :p: fans.

Hippie

Jul 29, 2002
Ipswich,MA
Visit site
RANT: Totally bummed right now, I was flying in this morning and had a ticket lined up (Thanks Alycat!) and now because of a flight cancellation, it appears that I won't even be able to WATCH the damned game let alone attend it! They may be able to get us out in an hour, but who knows... other people here are saying this happens fairly often. I think United won't be hauling me anywhere again!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
RANT: Totally bummed right now, I was flying in this morning and had a ticket lined up (Thanks Alycat!) and now because of a flight cancellation, it appears that I won't even be able to WATCH the damned game let alone attend it! They may be able to get us out in an hour, but who knows... other people here are saying this happens fairly often. I think United won't be hauling me anywhere again!

That sucks.

I am a bit concerned about the weather as my daughter is flying overnight tomorrow from the West coast.

member 96824

I wouldn't trust United with my mail, let alone getting me somewhere on time. They are literally the worst

nycbruins*

Want to see a krug-Crosby fight tonight. Torey has to be ready because you know Crosby will start throwing before anyone knows there's a fight

MTaylorJ1

Sep 20, 2006
Manning and Crosby on back to back nights? Good grief. At least the game is on NESN.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad