3 'Stars' of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
So hilarious people don't understand this.

As I said *after they beat the Caps last game*: ups and downs, ups and downs. The fact that their ups are quality is what matters more than anything at this stage.
Thank Christ we have another game tomorrow night and don't have to dwell on this one for 6 days.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
This was a really tough game to watch.
I’ll take losing to Ottawa if it somehow means beating Montreal. Hope we chase Price out. Would also love to score goals as soon as our power plays expire — right when the home crowd starts applauding the PK. Nothing sweeter than a bitter Habs fan.

Reactions: bl02

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Why bother should have been one of the options.

Worse yet, the Rangers play Montreal tomorrow. Probably the hardest working team in the league.
My girlfriend is from Montreal. Thank god she (somehow) doesn’t like hockey.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

Yup...pretty much the game plan against a young team and it worked perfectly. It's also why I'm hesitant to sign DeAngelo long term as with 3 spots on the right side and two of them filled with Trouba and Fox that we need some more size in the d position. Basically the only guys we have right now able to take a hit and still make a play are Lindgren and Trouba. Skjei is big enough but still needs work.

Reactions: ETTER DE

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Team looked like they thought they were gonna walk all over Ottawa, and the Sens outworked them for 60 minutes.

Pretty embarrassing performance. We’ve seriously gotten dismantled by the SENATORS. TWICE.

Reactions: nevesis

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Oh and there was this one moment in the game where Kakko made a beautiful pass to Howden and he just bobbles it and takes a shitty shot because he f***ing sucks and has no discernible talent whatsoever. Really stood out to me how inept Howden is on that play. Dude needs to go to Hartford now.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad