Post-Game Talk: 11/22/19 | #20 RANGERS @ senators

3 'Stars' of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Without a doubt, he is the Rangers most important player.

Who was the brain surgeon that suggested that Hayes was better last year?

Missing Mika’s two way play big time. I hate using the excuse card but when you have a key guy or two out then it’s ok. Imo

Reactions: Rongomania

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I don't understand Ottawa's mastery over us. It doesn't seem to matter whether they're a good team or not.
If you come with the mentality that you will saucer pass your way through them and not have to take out the brass knuckles and fight in the corners, you will loose. Especially when you are a team that cannot just talent your way through things.

Gentlemen, you haven't got enough talent to win on talent alone.

Reactions: leetch99

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Looks like they had there Thanksgiving Day turkey before the game. Everyone was sluggish.Tryptophan poisoning.
Sens trapped and we tried to carry puck thru the neutral zone and got stuck.
Breadman was dry and stale ....
Fox has hit a wall
Brendan had bite and lost a tooth.
New Pavel looked like old Pavel.
Kreider talks a good game post game but what about playing a game during the game.

Pregame meal tonight Poutine..and pounce on the Habs.

This was mostly tongue in cheek right?

Reactions: cheech70

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm not seeing the overreactions or misguided expectations everyone is crowing about.

That would be an embarrassing loss for a college team and people are saying as much.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So um who’s starting tonight’s GDT? Want to leave this game in the past lol.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
As soon as Joe said there was no reason not to believe that the Rangers were primed for a win streak after their great game against the Caps, I knew they were dead in the water.

I can live with the frustrating inconsistency. A great number of knowledgeable posters predicted it.

I have a hard time stomaching the pre-game hype from Sam and Joe.

A few here would say this is the silver lining of this game... that Joe looks like a dumb asshole after that comment.

Doesn't bother me. I'm fine with joe

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well you're half right already. His coaching career is dead

In the immortal words of Scott 'Big Math' Steiner

"Now I know (x) is dead, but (Tom Renney)....your careers dead!
We have a 133 and two thirds chance of winning the Cup at Bound for Glory

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The attempts to sound smart and the subsequent failures in his promos make me crack up with the Prof Steiner math promo being one of my favorite things ever

And that was Sacrifice not bound for glory sir!
That's right!

My favorite part of the Sacrifice promo is Petey Williams looking around like "is this really happening?"

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
If you come with the mentality that you will saucer pass your way through them and not have to take out the brass knuckles and fight in the corners, you will loose. Especially when you are a team that cannot just talent your way through things.

Gentlemen, you haven't got enough talent to win on talent alone.
That is saying a mouthful right there . All about the work ethic and getting dirty . You want to beat the pigs...you have to get down and wrestle with them in the muck.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
As soon as Joe said there was no reason not to believe that the Rangers were primed for a win streak after their great game against the Caps, I knew they were dead in the water.

I can live with the frustrating inconsistency. A great number of knowledgeable posters predicted it.

I have a hard time stomaching the pre-game hype from Sam and Joe.
This happens every time. When they said OTT has hasn’t scored on the PP very much I knew then and there the rangers will break that streak. 1st goal ever ? will always be against the rangers. Haven’t scored in 20 games ? Guess what? play the rangers and they mention your scoreless woes, you’ll score. Have a 5.00 gaa ? Guess what ?play the rangers you’ll get s shutout. It happens every time. Gotta laugh at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad