GDT: 11/2/13 - 7:00PM EDT - St. Louis VS Tampa Bay

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
One thing I noticed tonight and last night in the second and third periods was a lot of shots being taken in places that we would normally look for that extra pass. Cooper might finally be getting in.

First in the division again unless Toronto pulls a miracle.

With a break now, time to clean some things up.

Also take note that our Pk has played outstanding since about the first week of the season. Just blanked the best PP team in the league tonight and is like 29/30 recently I believe. Almost top 5 in both categories in the league.

Lots to be happy about right now, still lots of work to do though.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Just got home.. Great game by the Bolts.. I thought they looked way better than St. Louis.. I was pretty high up but it looked great.

Still was not impressed with Panik, Barberio and Malone.

Stamkos looks ridiculous this season... Since when did he have a toe drag???

Silver Tuna

Easy on the Pepsi!!
Jun 4, 2011
Georgetown, ON
Killorn on the top line is money in the bank. Looks all the more dangerous with him over Malone.
Only problem is they need a better shooting option on that 2nd line. Get Kucherov with Filp eventually and I think they would do wonders. Toss Purcell as the third man on that line and you have a sick top 6.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Killorn on the top line is money in the bank. Looks all the more dangerous with him over Malone.
Only problem is they need a better shooting option on that 2nd line. Get Kucherov with Filp eventually and I think they would do wonders. Toss Purcell as the third man on that line and you have a sick top 6.

Agree. I love Killorn on the top line...

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
every game no matter where he plays killorn amazes me. I see things where he seems to be headed. Is just to me so unexpected I figured he would be a 60 point guy but I see his aggressiveness the awareness the vision the stick handling ability.

The kid has everything he can play center either side 1 - 4 lines and do whatever role you ask of him.

He is becoming my favorite prospect. This is over other guys who we have coming even.

I just have no idea what he is going to become. The others I think I see the vision but killorn baffles the hell out of me in a good way.

Killorn just seems to be our zobrist. I cant put a value on guys like that.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Great game by everyone, the Blues are one of the best teams in the league and we outplayed them.

Fanstatic effort tonight.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Kilhorn played a great game. I am liking him on the 1st line and Bugsby on 3rd/4th line. The Flippula goal was a beauty. He is shining for TBL compared to his days in Detroit.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Wow, looking at the schedule for the rest of this month has me worried. After Edmonton on Thursday, there is 7/8 games on the road against some really tough competition. This will really show if we are for real.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wow, looking at the schedule for the rest of this month has me worried. After Edmonton on Thursday, there is 7/8 games on the road against some really tough competition. This will really show if we are for real.

Yeah, but last night's game makes me a little more comfortable about it. If we can get a split against the tougher opponents, we still come out okay. And Edmonton is struggling a lot right now, so those points are important considering how tough points are going to be to come by after that game.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Final popin from a Blues fan. I was extremely impressed by your first line, and I already had high expectations for them. It was a clean, entertaining game and I look forward to round 2 later.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I was thinking about this team and something odd occurred to me. I had to look it up to make sure I was remembering it correctly.

Last season the Lightning were 18-26-4. 40 pts in a 48 game season. And that's after a 6-1-0 start.

This season they are already 10-4-0. Already have half the points in 14 games that they earned in 48 games last season.

Now obviously last seasons totals are going to be weird with the lockout. But still.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
I was thinking about this team and something odd occurred to me. I had to look it up to make sure I was remembering it correctly.

Last season the Lightning were 18-26-4. 40 pts in a 48 game season. And that's after a 6-1-0 start.

This season they are already 10-4-0. Already have half the points in 14 games that they earned in 48 games last season.

Now obviously last seasons totals are going to be weird with the lockout. But still.

I see what you are hinting at

don't jynx it....

movie-gifs-262-1.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad