GDT: 11/2/13 - 7:00PM EDT - St. Louis VS Tampa Bay

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
I don't even know what to say to that.

Was a good goal. That power play was saved by Gudas/Connolly taking a shot/making a good play. Otherwise it was a pretty feeble man-advantage.

Connolly should be up for the rest of the season - but he'll probably underwhelm again.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I am not. But if they commit Seppuku and shut my idiot co-workers up, so much the better. I live in hostile territory.

Just to give you an idea, there was a Leaf (not sure who) waving a white towel in the penalty box. It's 3-0 Vancouver but it should probably but 5 or 6-0. And Toronto's having what looks like (on mute) an emotional implosion.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Was a good goal. That power play was saved by Gudas/Connolly taking a shot/making a good play. Otherwise it was a pretty feeble man-advantage.

Connolly should be up for the rest of the season - but he'll probably underwhelm again.

Maybe, but 30 points would be a moderate success for Connolly at this point in his career. I agree about Gudas being willing to shoot the puck. And what's better, he shot that one toward Connolly for the tip. It was a very nice play all the way around.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
We look like the better team.

The kids have not disappointed so far this season.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Filppula is just what this team needed. Hope he stays healthy all season.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Killer has really impressed me... nothing more to say about it. Awesome move to get him on the 1st line.

BTW, nice game for Brewer and Bishop beating their former team. That might give us a nice mental boost for a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->