GDT: 11/2/13 - 7:00PM EDT - St. Louis VS Tampa Bay

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hey Blues fan that just got to watch the game on DVR last night.

Very impressed with you guys. Tampa has always been my Eastern Conference team so if we have to lose in regulation, I'd prefer it be to you guys. Hoping to see you guys in the playoffs this season. Good luck the rest of the way.

BlueBob

Oct 21, 2013

Very impressed with you guys. Tampa has always been my Eastern Conference team so if we have to lose in regulation, I'd prefer it be to you guys. Hoping to see you guys in the playoffs this season. Good luck the rest of the way.

Same here, finished up the game Sunday late. It felt like TB's first line was on the ice constantly, but the big guns only had a typical 22ish minutes TOI. What an endless wave of attacks!

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Same here, finished up the game Sunday late. It felt like TB's first line was on the ice constantly, but the big guns only had a typical 22ish minutes TOI. What an endless wave of attacks!

That was the most complete game we've put together this season. It appears that the line juggling worked, particularly in the 3rd as Malone on the 4th line allowed us to roll all 4 and do exactly what you noted in your post. Wave after Wave after Wave of pressure.

I can't say I've followed the Blues. I just know that I'd like Oshie on the Bolts.

HotPaquette

Apr 7, 2012
Sarasota, Fl

Ill give it to you, the Blues are a very solid team. It just seems to me they rely to much on their defense and when they run into a team that is almost as good as them defensively but has a better offense and a hot goalie they run into trouble, particularly in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad