GDT: 11/19: A Very Special Night: Bruins @ NY Rangers 7:30 PM, TSN, NBCN, NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I'll add in one of my favorite pics of Patrice....

GMbwB.png

Ridiculously photogenic Bergy! :handclap:

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
This is going to be a tough game my fellow B's fans. Rangers are going to come into this game hoping to see how they measure up against us, since we are one of the better or best team's in the East/League.

A good strong 60 Minute effort = Win.[/QUOTE

The majority of teams look at the B's as a team which they measure themselves against...but I get what your sayin

You get what I'm saying man. :laugh: :bruins :yo:

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
The game is on multiple networks tonight, NESN being the main one. I like to flip to NBC during the breaks though just to hear what Milburys ramblings are for the night. :laugh:

My favorite part of the duel broadcasted games as well, much more entertaining then jaffy or how ever its spelled (cant remember the last time I watched a bruins intermission though tbh).

Hopefully for a good showing like the Canes game with a solid beat down, I have a couple ranger fan friends I'd like to pick on after the game :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Toronto also scored like 22 seconds in, so hope we can keep the early scoring thing going and pot a couple in the first two minutes. :P

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
@NYRangers

"#NYR lines in warmups: Nash-Richards-Callahan, Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello; Pouliot-Brassard-Hagelin; Boyle-Moore-Dorsett"

Hopefully Pouliot puts a slap shot, clear in attempt into the Bruins during a change and starts an odd man rush the other way for a score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad