GDT: 11/19: A Very Special Night: Bruins @ NY Rangers 7:30 PM, TSN, NBCN, NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Other than being O-6ers, how is NBC going to pimp this as a "rivalry?"

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
This is going to be a tough game my fellow B's fans. Rangers are going to come into this game hoping to see how they measure up against us, since we are one of the better or best team's in the East/League.

A good strong 60 Minute effort = Win.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
This is going to be a tough game my fellow B's fans. Rangers are going to come into this game hoping to see how they measure up against us, since we are one of the better or best team's in the East/League.

A good strong 60 Minute effort = Win.[/QUOTE

The majority of teams look at the B's as a team which they measure themselves against...but I get what your sayin

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
This will be on NESN too though right? I dvr'ed the nesn feed not nbc

Honestly, I don't know. I doublechecked the NESN schedule and they have it listed, but usually when NBC has it (and they do) NESN doesn't broadcast. If NESN does have it, wouldn't that mean NBCSports is blacked out in New England?

I do hope NESN has it. I'd rather listen to Jack and Brick than "DRIVE!!" and Pierre drooling over Callahan.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

If you're referring to the whole NBC "Rivalry Night" thing, those are the Wednesday night games....

....so I think pimpage will be minimal tonight.....

....for the network at least. For some of us, pimpin' is an all-day job.

:dm:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
If you're referring to the whole NBC "Rivalry Night" thing, those are the Wednesday night games....

....so I think pimpage will be minimal tonight.....

....for the network at least. For some of us, pimpin' is an all-day job.

:dm:

:laugh: Good point! And my week is officially longer than I once thought.. hate when that happens. :(

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Honestly, I don't know. I doublechecked the NESN schedule and they have it listed, but usually when NBC has it (and they do) NESN doesn't broadcast. If NESN does have it, wouldn't that mean NBCSports is blacked out in New England?

I do hope NESN has it. I'd rather listen to Jack and Brick than "DRIVE!!" and Pierre drooling over Callahan.

Yep. It lists the Bruins as playing on NESN on my guide as well (Dish)

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
As far as the NESN thing, I know Jack tweeted yesterday that we'd see the other Staal brother "TOMORROW night Bs-Rangers Tues 7:30 on NESN" so Im pretty sure for those of us in market, we'll get NESN and NBCSN is blacked out. There have been times when NESN and NBCSN have broadcasted the game without NESN blacking out.

I have no idea what arbitrary rule decides when NBCSN preempt NESN though...which doesn't help today.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA

Are you unfamiliar with the history between the Bruins and Rangers?

It's not what it used to be, but it was huge for a long time.

This isn't NBCSN's "Rivalry" game anyway, that's on Wednesdays.

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
The game is on multiple networks tonight, NESN being the main one. I like to flip to NBC during the breaks though just to hear what Milburys ramblings are for the night. :laugh:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Are you unfamiliar with the history between the Bruins and Rangers?

It's not what it used to be, but it was huge for a long time.

This isn't NBCSN's "Rivalry" game anyway, that's on Wednesdays.

Yeah I remember Brad Park, but I just don't see it as a modern rivalry. I guess it's moot considering that I mistook it for rivalry night game anyway.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

A good strong 60 Minute effort = Win.

We don't see a full 60 minute game often from our boys. They need to start tonight.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The game is on multiple networks tonight, NESN being the main one. I like to flip to NBC during the breaks though just to hear what Milburys ramblings are for the night. :laugh:

I am stuck watching on my old 13 inch non HD TV as something isn't working with my "real" TV.

Comcast is coming Sunday to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad