GDT: 11/17/13 - JETS @ WILD - 7pm CST - FS-N - SUNDAY FUNDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
the playoff format should be changed, top 16 teams in the league make it in, to make it fair :naughty:

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Wild keep on getting points, just an awesome stretch of hockey! These points will be huge come March and April battling for the playoffs, especially with how tough the West is this year. They won't always play up to this level but the key will be to avoid those 3, 4, or how many game losing streaks that can happen. I think they will avoid it with all the leadership and experienced guys on this team.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
ibwKmM7q1h4ATq.gif

WildFinn*

Yeo noted the Wild fans responding to the Jets fans, so lets keep moaning about being there every game as support.

Billy Mays Here*

Was a fun atmosphere tonight. Especially loved when they showed the Jets fan spoon-feeding another Jets fan on the big screen. Had a good laugh at that.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Great win although some sloppy play. Dumba didn't look good. Guessing we see Prosser back next game.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Jari Kurri and Finland's head coach were in the house tonight, scouting for the Olympics. I think Koivu wants to go. :sarcasm: Granlund was good too, Waffle Olli was meh.

I would be on board with just having the best 16 teams in the league make the playoffs, but that is not going to happen.

JamesRanger

Sep 23, 2011
Plymouth
Dumba started very poorly but settled in and didn't make many mistakes as the game progressed. That was with very sheltered minutes.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Great win although some sloppy play. Dumba didn't look good. Guessing we see Prosser back next game.

I was happy with Dumba's game tonight. It's gotta be tough to sit for a few games and then you're playing a game. Outside of one shift in the 3rd I thought he looked solid and poised with the puck. Made good decisions for the most part.

It will be interesting to see how they use him going forward on this road trip. We will be playing in some tough buildings. Could see him in the line up against Ottawa or Winnipeg for sure.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Based on tonight's play, I'd have him in the lineup vs Montreal and Winnipeg. I think he's earned another game tonight, give him a pair of consecutive to get a rhythm. Rest him on the 2nd of the back to back...Prosser providing fresh legs on D. Then put Dumba back in vs the Jets.

Billy Mays Here*

What is the original gif of that? I've seen so many variants over the years.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
I think it is too soon to start caring about the standings. We have a tough three weeks starting on Monday:

St Louis
Phoenix
Colorado
Colorado
Philly
Chicago
Columbus
San Jose
Anaheim
San Jose
Colorado
Vancouver
Pittsburgh

If we are still near the top of the west after that we will know we have a good team. Right now we are just beating the teams we are supposed to.

Jongdo

Oct 23, 2013
Hasn't been able to watch couple of last game, but just i just noticed that Granny doesn't have points on his last 4 games. How is his game looking?

WildFinn*

Hasn't been able to watch couple of last game, but just i just noticed that Granny doesn't have points on his last 4 games. How is his game looking?

Puck luck, creating still and they are on the radar now.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010

Better and better. Very dynamic last night. No worries there.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I think it is too soon to start caring about the standings. We have a tough three weeks starting on Monday:

St Louis
Phoenix
Colorado
Colorado
Philly
Chicago
Columbus
San Jose
Anaheim
San Jose
Colorado
Vancouver
Pittsburgh

If we are still near the top of the west after that we will know we have a good team. Right now we are just beating the teams we are supposed to.

True it's a tough stretch. Nothing to worry about though. This team really is playing some solid hockey. Not giving up scoring chances and winning face offs and competing hard and finding the way to score enough. Plus Hardz being hot as hell and the youngsters being good and getting better each and every game.

People talking sloppy play and I honestly don't see that at all.

Well sure I've got one concern. Dany Heatley has no business being in the line up. He's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad