| |
t1CnxzN.jpg

MLd7oGN.jpg
| |

[thread=1540291][size=+1]JETS GDT[/size]

ZiUn6Jc.jpg
[/thread]

[size=+1]AND AS ALWAYS[/size]

I realize this is up early, but I have to wake up early and am out for the rest of the night

Last edited:

tomthestone*

Dustin Byfuglien is my favorite NHL player. So offensive to see "Fat Albert" represent the man and his point totals in this GDT.

Hurry. Someone else rat on this guy!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I thought this board learned it's lessen from the last pre-mature GDT...

...and it's a shame because I so want to otherwise compliment the quality...

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
I don't believe in jinxes either, but what I do believe in is the Jets are playing well lately, the Wild had a so-so game against albeit a suddenly challenging Florida team.

What I'll be interested to see is the Wild "say" they've learned "a lesson" in a win, actions speak louder then words.

Will the team be ready from the drop of the puck for a 60 minute effort which they'll need against the Jets or will the team's bad habits continue? I hope it won't have to take a loss or two for this team to truly learn.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Wasn't excited to see the early GDT...

This is a big game for MN. Our schedule toughens up a lot the next couple weeks. Need to win tomorrow, and head out on the road trip on a positive note.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I don't believe in jinxes either, but what I do believe in is the Jets are playing well lately, the Wild had a so-so game against albeit a suddenly challenging Florida team.

What I'll be interested to see is the Wild "say" they've learned "a lesson" in a win, actions speak louder then words.

Will the team be ready from the drop of the puck for a 60 minute effort which they'll need against the Jets or will the team's bad habits continue? I hope it won't have to take a loss or two for this team to truly learn.
Uhh... this team had a bad GAME, not a bad SERIES of games.

One game does not make a habit. You can't tell me the Wild didn't dominate play vs the Leafs the game prior, because they did.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Uhh... this team had a bad GAME, not a bad SERIES of games.

One game does not make a habit. You can't tell me the Wild didn't dominate play vs the Leafs the game prior, because they did.

Fair enough, point of my post remains the same though hope bad habits don't start creeping in consistently as we are about to enter a tougher portion of our schedule. :)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Fair enough, point of my post remains the same though hope bad habits don't start creeping in consistently as we are about to enter a tougher portion of our schedule. :)
As I said before, no team can be on top of their game every single night. It's impossible. Look at the Hawks tonight. I guarantee you nobody in Chicago is all gloom and doom over their loss tonight.

The Wild have had a bad game here and there and they've always come back strong. Until they prove they can't get back to their game, I will not fret over winning a game in a sloppy manner here and there, or even getting a loss (which WILL happen remember) on occasion.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
As I said before, no team can be on top of their game every single night. It's impossible. Look at the Hawks tonight. I guarantee you nobody in Chicago is all gloom and doom over their loss tonight.

The Wild have had a bad game here and there and they've always come back strong. Until they prove they can't get back to their game, I will not fret over winning a game in a sloppy manner here and there, or even getting a loss (which WILL happen remember) on occasion.

Star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Of course not. If we had won 2 Cups in less than 5 years, I wouldn't be too worried either. They have more than enough proof that their team can bounce right back. ;)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Of course not. If we had won 2 Cups in less than 5 years, I wouldn't be too worried either. They have more than enough proof that their team can bounce right back. ;)

I think you are just a person waiting for the Anvil to fall...

wile-e-coyote.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

This team has already shown it can bounce back... if it did before, why can't it again? As I said, I'll be concerned when the team starts to make a habit of these bad performances. Until then, no worries here.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I think you are just a person waiting for the Anvil to fall...

wile-e-coyote.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

This team has already shown it can bounce back... if it did before, why can't it again? As I said, I'll be concerned when the team starts to make a habit of these bad performances. Until then, no worries here.
More like waiting for a "Sheppard" to happen. :sarcasm:

i-da3f6192c45d63b3f6e68511c6973b5d-wheels_off.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad