GDT: 11/15/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Point is useless unless he scores two more to break the franchise record.

He'd need 7 points total to do it. Doug Crossman of all people had a hattrick and 3 assists. Feels unlikely to break. Took like 20 years til Marty tied the 4 goal effort by Kontos in our first game.

I think the closest anyone ever got to seriously challenging it was Vinny. Im pretty sure he had 5 points that night he has the natural hattrick in Atlanta or the other time we blew them out like 7-2. It could be the same game I just know it's 2006 and I really wanted to see him at least tie it

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He'd need 7 points total to do it. Doug Crossman of all people had a hattrick and 3 assists. Feels unlikely to break. Took like 20 years til Marty tied the 4 goal effort by Kontos in our first game.

I think the closest anyone ever got to seriously challenging it was Vinny. Im pretty sure he had 5 points that night he has the natural hattrick in Atlanta or the other time we blew them out like 7-2. It could be the same game I just know it's 2006 and I really wanted to see him at least tie it
I was talking about goals scored in a single game, not points. That'll be broken one day.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
That could've been a serious injury with the position Joseph was in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad