GDT: 11/15/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I was curious to see if Point's hat trick could potentially be the fastest since the butterfly style of goaltending became ubiquitous, but I couldn't find a list of the fastest. Only one I've come across is the top spot:

The fastest hat-trick scored by an individual ice hockey player in a National Hockey League game is 21 seconds by Bill Mosienko (Canada) playing for the Chicago Blackhawks against the New York Rangers on 23 March 1952.
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I was curious to see if Point's hat trick could potentially be the fastest since the butterfly style of goaltending became ubiquitous, but I couldn't find a list of the fastest. Only one I've come across is the top spot:

Officially the fastest for the Bolts now, replacing Marty's record. This kid is going to get seriously PAID.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Main boards has a thread on it started by some handsome man. His is the second-fastest since expansion (latest happening in 1991). Whether the goalie who was getting scored on used the butterfly or not - I'm not sure. Butterfly wasn't ubiquitous in 1991 but it also wasn't uncommon.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Main boards has a thread on it started by some handsome man. His is the second-fastest since expansion (latest happening in 1991). Whether the goalie who was getting scored on used the butterfly or not - I'm not sure. Butterfly wasn't ubiquitous in 1991 but it also wasn't uncommon.
Yeah I just saw your exquisitely handsome thread. :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad