Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
DsF4FonWsAA14px.jpg
What is your Point?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We beat a pens team just barely, missing arguably the best player in the world, Derrick brassard, and with a cold goalie still shaking off the cobwebs. Plus the refs handing out penalties like std's at burning man. Not quite the accomplishment really. Fun game to watch, but it's nothing to be proud of.

Yeah but, on the other side, we beat them while missing our #1, and while Hedman's still not quite right, and on the road. It's a quality win.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Thought it's been a while since this has been posted here( not that we haven't been winning tho)

Of course the star of this short vid is the naked guy out there!

And I don't know what to think of this BGM. (noticed Joseph lookig like he's a fan of this music!?)

Last edited:

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
That was a good team we played, might have turned out different if not for that twilight zone sequence of events that happened at the end of the 1st.

On the Cernak front..he played a very Cernak like game tonight. 6 hits, 3 BS, and a total beast in the neutral zone. He had half the Pens bench pissed at him by the end of the game through being clobbered taking the red line. Don't underestimate the effect that had in helping to tilt the ice from the second period on. He's still uncomfortable when he has the puck for more than a couple of seconds, we'll start seeing some offense come when he gets over that.
Do you expect him to stay up after Stralman returns?

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Thought it's been a while since this has been posted here( not that we haven't been winning tho)

Of course the star of this short vid is the naked guy out there!

And I don't know what to think of this BGM. (noticed Joseph lookig like he's a fan of this music!?)

The shirtless guy is Strålman, of course. :cool: Probably was continuing to work on his rehab from injury with the trainers during the game.

They post these walk off videos after most wins on the Lightning Instagram account. Girardi always grimaces like he's an old man who's hurting and Joseph is always jamming to the music. If we're very lucky, we'll get the patented Killorn Stare as well. :laugh:

Last edited:

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Probably not. They will likely send him back to Syracuse. KK hasnt been bad in his time here and we cant send him Syracuse.

Or either Trade Coburn or KK like it was being mentioned a few games into the season. For me it is still early to say if Cernak should stay up or go back down to the minors.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Or either Trade Coburn or KK like it was being mentioned a few games into the season. For me it is still early to say if Cernak should stay up or go back down to the minors.

I wouldnt mind seeing what the return would be for either player. Coburn has played well so far this year and almost looks reborn compared to last year. Could be because its a contract year. KK has played well too and might be able to return a decent pick or other prospect. When Stralman returns it will be interesting to see what happens. Especially if Cernak looks real good in his time here.

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Do you expect him to stay up after Stralman returns?

Unfortunately for him he's caught in a numbers game and I don't see the Lightning sacrificing their depth. Having Cernak and SKK primed and ready has already paid dividends for them with 2 early season injuries.

Now, if they want to rotate out Girardi, Stralman, and Coburn, I think that would be a tremendous move. I feel like they should have been doing that with SKK and our left side this entire time, but what do I know.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
I wouldnt mind seeing what the return would be for either player. Coburn has played well so far this year and almost looks reborn compared to last year.
Not sure of the reason but I sure hope he keeps it up. He looks like he has found his game again after a rough couple of years. I am really impressed with his resurgence. Last year I was ready to run him outta town with Sustr. Now, I'm glad we have him.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
The shirtless guy is Strålman, of course. :cool: Probably was continuing to work on his rehab from injury with the trainers during the game.

They post these walk off videos after most wins on the Lightning Instagram account. Girardi always grimaces like he's an old man who's hurting and Joseph is always jamming to the music. If we're very lucky, we'll get the patented Killorn Stare as well. :laugh:
Yeah I thought everyone here would recognize him. Happy Strals is a good Strals. I've only found out the thing about Joseph this time (think he's funny) and as for the other two, think most here know, too!
didn't know the posting of this at the twitter account is at random unlike the Insta which I don't really check.thanks for the info.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Yeah I thought everyone here would recognize him. Happy Strals is a good Strals. I've only found out the thing about Joseph this time (think he's funny) and as for the other two, think most here know, too!
didn't know the posting of this at the twitter account is at random unlike the Insta which I don't really check.thanks for the info.

Happy Shirtless Stråls FTW! ;)

Yeah, it's weird how these win vids only make the twitter account occasionally but are always posted to the Instagram one. Eventually. lol It's almost becoming a "thing" for me to wait for the win vid even though I too don't really check/use Instagram often at all. Don't particularly care for this season's 'win' song, but evidently the players choose it.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad