GDT: 11/13 Back toBack Bruins @ Montreal 7:30pm ET NESN, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
last night works perfectly in the favor of Montreal.. They know Boston will come out mad, aggressive and want to instigate... They are going to flop and turtle immediately...Almost willing to bet they get a quick PP from being cherries.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
last night works perfectly in the favor of Montreal.. They know Boston will come out mad, aggressive and want to instigate... They are going to flop and turtle immediately...Almost willing to bet they get a quick PP from being cherries.

I don't even care if they flop and turtle as long as Boston gives them a reason to. However, this new Bruins team will probably cradle their bodies as they fall down.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore

If they don't get the quick power play, they'll get the insurance power play with 4 minutes left in the game.:naughty:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Damn love the top line...

I've been patient with Eriksson, but I'm ready to see what he looks like in this system going against top combinations. You've got Krejci out, so put Soderberg up there and you still have the Swede Chemistry. Keep Bergeron and mates together. Kelly can help with Khokhlachev's transisition and that line can bang as it needs to with some semblance of skill at center, so using skill plus ability to create space for chances. Fourth is fourth, use to spell.

I want Rask in too.

It's still a November matchup and yeah, they're down 1C and 1D, but that doesn't mean it's not an opportunity for a couple guys to put up or shut up.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
What do the Bruins do to force the Habs to fight?

When is the last time you saw the bruins jam the net? Bruins play passive vs the Habs, it's like they are afraid that the media will say that they are bullies. Who cares.

Bruins need to initiate and not worry about the penalty box.

Right on.

The Bruins have been very passive against the Scum Suckers. They need to dictate the game- they're going to get called for stuff anyway so they might just as well be guilty.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I'd like to see Khoklechev given a couple wingers who aren't rookies (Fraser/Griffith) or offensive inept (Paille/Gagne). Lucic looked good with Bergeron in the 3rd last night.

What I'd like to see (although I know it will never happen).

Lucic-Bergeron-Griffith
Marchand-Soderberg-Eriksson
Kelly-Khoklechev-Smith
Paille-Campbell-Gagne

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Lucic - Yeti - Loui
Marchand - Bergeron - Smith
Koko - Kelly - Griffith
Paille - Campbell - Gagne

Lots of combos they could go with tonight if Kokhlasffhkjafec89chev is playing.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
sorry. i'm contractually obligated to only check out habs gdt's by moeninglory.

Haven't you heard? he was traded to Dallas. He's going to be making gushing GDTs featuring Tyler from now on.

Hope the Bruins take a page from the Leafs' book and don't get embarassed again.

Let's go :bruinss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad