GDT: 11/13 Back toBack Bruins @ Montreal 7:30pm ET NESN, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Can`t wait for tonights game. 4-2 Bruins. Its going to be a circus and I have tickets for it.

I went up once back in the 07-08 season when we just struggled against them. There is nothing like being hated.. I loved every second of it.. Now living up there.. I don't know how crazy that would be.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I went up once back in the 07-08 season when we just struggled against them. There is nothing like being hated.. I loved every second of it.. Now living up there.. I don't know how crazy that would be.

MTL fans are obsessed with the Bruins, its all they think about. Its quite an atmosphere when Boston comes to town, everybody is ultra excited and the energy in the building and city is insane. Im prepared to be pointed at and harassed for my jersey at least 20 times tonight :laugh:

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
2nd night of back to backs vs rested teams: 51 such situations so far this season. teams playing back to back have won 20 of them, but of those 9 have been SOW's. Habs have 3 (if i remember correctly) of those SOW's, so even if B's take it that far they probably lose in a SO.

B's are 0-2 this year in these situations with no points to show for them. In one of them Rask played both games, in the other Rask just played the 2nd game. yesterday i wanted Rask to play vs leafs, sveddy vs habs, but after that p*ss/poor performance last night with rask getting pulled i have no idea who i want tonight.

So in other words.....

Go :bee:'s!!

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
MTL fans are obsessed with the Bruins, its all they think about. Its quite an atmosphere when Boston comes to town, everybody is ultra excited and the energy in the building and city is insane. Im prepared to be pointed at and harassed for my jersey at least 20 times tonight :laugh:

Yeah.. funny thing was.. me and my buddies didn't even have are bruins gear out.. I had a shirt on but it was cold as **** out so when i walked in I had the shirt covered up.. none of my buddies were wearing too much Bruins/Boston gear and we were still getting ****. I thought it was hilarious. When people say its more fun to be hated than loved.. I totally agree with that haha. Have fun tonight.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Yeah.. funny thing was.. me and my buddies didn't even have are bruins gear out.. I had a shirt on but it was cold as **** out so when i walked in I had the shirt covered up.. none of my buddies were wearing too much Bruins/Boston gear and we were still getting ****. I thought it was hilarious. When people say its more fun to be hated than loved.. I totally agree with that haha. Have fun tonight.

Thanks, this will be my 2nd of 4 Bruin games I will be attending this year. 2 in MTL and 2 in Ottawa.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Back to work, Bruins better come out flying tonight or I'll be pissed.

Rhoshambeau

May 21, 2010
Northern Connecticut
keep-calm-and-f-k-the-habs.png

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
wonder what kind of Pre-Game Ceremonial pepto bismol- fest we`ll have to sit through tonight?

I hope it's a long one because my kids have an athletic banquet and it will run to at least 7:30.

But if they play like they did last night I hope it's short and I'm spared another night of horror.

But really I would just like to see a Habs game where the Bruins show up to play. The past few years the Bruins have played like deer in the headlights.

acr*

Lines gotta be mixed up tonight. I'd go with:

Lucic/Soderberg/Eriksson
Marchand/Bergy/Smith
Kelly/Koko/Griffith
Paille/Campbell/Gagne

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Lines gotta be mixed up tonight. I'd go with:

Lucic/Soderberg/Eriksson
Marchand/Bergy/Smith
Kelly/Koko/Griffith
Paille/Campbell/Gagne

I like this and agree limited minutes fir the 4th unless they find some magic cycling bug and aren't spending every shift pinned in their own zone.

Minko

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Hey guys. Not the Bruins best last night, but here's hoping you turn it around and beat those Frenchies.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Classy.

Just coming in peace to say I put in a good chunk of work into the Habs GDT, if laughs are your thing head on over. Don't worry it's self-deprecating and makes fun of Therrien and his "plan"

Cheers

sorry. i'm contractually obligated to only check out habs gdt's by moeninglory.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Beat them and beat them up. I want to see a bloodbath, of course with this new mentality the Bruins have it will probably be a cuddle sesh.

There's nothing i like more than to hear the Bell Center lose its mind at physical play. I want Lucic running aorund, i want McQuaid running around and getting their nose dirty. If that means grabbing a Hab and absolutely pounding him or her, so be it.

They need to get the **** over this whole "lets try to skate with Montreal"... hammer them into the ground and they will be successful.

5-2 Bruins.

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
This game should show alot about the leadership and character of this team. If they look like the same crappy team that played last night, then the Bruins have some serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad