GDT: 11/13 Back toBack Bruins @ Montreal 7:30pm ET NESN, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Back to back games and the lines are discombobulated.

Cocoa_Puffs_shirt_link.jpg

Last edited:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
A new GDT is just what the doctor ordered. Now we can stop talking about how much Rask sucked vs Toronto and start talking about how much he sucks vs MTL.

For the record, I'm a Rask supporter.

OutspokenMinority*

SHAKE IT OFF!! 82 game season. i have a hard time seeing them win tonight but it should certainly be a better game. Krug, Kelly and Carl with the goals.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Need a response tonight after that spanking.

Doubt this team expended a ton of energy last night with that effort so they better come out with something to prove tonight.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Let's...not do what we did last night again. That was physically and emotionally unpleasant.

Good news is I think the Habs are worse than the Leafs. Yes, I said that. The standing are a lie. Habs are bad. They have 0 fully competent defenders and no depth down the middle. It's Price. He hasn't even been amazing either, you just gotta rattle him a bit.

But then again, if we look even a tiny bit like last night this team deserves nothing.

Torn on Rask. Part of me things put him back on saddle and get the **** over it. But last night was SO bad. Why did Clode try and do back to back for him with Montreal on the schedule? His confidence is probably shot. I'm not sure. I guess I'll be okay with whatever Clode decides...cmon Tuuks. It isn't playtime anymore.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Tonight's a fresh slate.......right?

I don't really care about the goalie situation at this point. Just ****ing win.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
I think we might see some ugly again tonight. Not a blow out but likely a Habs win. Hope I am wrong, but for some reason this team has a real hard time beating Montreal.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I want players to plant there lazy ***** in front of the net so Carey can't see nothing.. I want them not to be afraid to make a hit. I get it.. its Montreal, and somehow physical play is neutered but I don't care. If you're gonna go down.. go down with some balls... saying this.. its gonna be a wide open game like it was last time where the bruins get outhit.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Lucic vs Weise, McQuaid vs Prust. this is what i want to see in the first 5 minutes....

don't think we see this but my locks for tonight.

Soderberg gets a goalie interference penalty
Habs score with a player on top of Rask/Svedberg
Fraser will score

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Lucic vs Weise, McQuaid vs Prust. this is what i want to see in the first 5 minutes....

don't think we see this but my locks for tonight.

Soderberg gets a goalie interference penalty
Habs score with a player on top of Rask/Svedberg
Fraser will score

come on man, you no better than that. They won't fight at all. Weise won't dress of course.. and the diving will start right after puck drop.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Price has been playing very well as well so far, despite his stats.

Unless he also lays an egg tonight they're gonna have to put in some real work in front of the net to get something going there. They need to be willing to do what the Habs do in front of Rask. How many times do we keep saying that?

I don't know about playing Rask tonight. His obvious Hab struggles aside, I don't like what I saw out of him last night.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Khokhlachev recalled by Bruins, per Renaud Lavoie.

Alexander Khokhlachev recalled by the #bruins #tvasports
Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva)
November 13, 2014

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
come on man, you no better than that. They won't fight at all. Weise won't dress of course.. and the diving will start right after puck drop.
What do the Bruins do to force the Habs to fight?

When is the last time you saw the bruins jam the net? Bruins play passive vs the Habs, it's like they are afraid that the media will say that they are bullies. Who cares.

Bruins need to initiate and not worry about the penalty box.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
i blame Julien for this.

The bruins play best when they feed off emotion. Julien erases all the emotion.

Gotta agree Claude needs to step a little bit [] out of his comfort zone and try to develop a game plan against the Habs. I mean telling Marchand to be a good boy is just a start and is useless. How about they expand on calling up Koko and add to that Cunningham etc? I said it before in a different thread: SIT Marchand! He's a hindrance and they've had no success in the recent past with them so time to let Marchy know that he can't keep acting like an A** and costing the team.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
What do the Bruins do to force the Habs to fight?

When is the last time you saw the bruins jam the net? Bruins play passive vs the Habs, it's like they are afraid that the media will say that they are bullies. Who cares.

Bruins need to initiate and not worry about the penalty box.

The Bruins will make hits.. the canadiens will dive/hold face/ flop and get calls probably. I said before they can't be neutered so i agree with you. I just see Michelle telling them to sew up the gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad