GDT: 11/13/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Johnson and Skinner. I think we win that trade.

Although stupid penalty by TJ. He's been bad tonight.

Reactions: DFC

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
I don't think that's true. We've had a huge edge in play. Hutton's playing really well and we're missing by inches. I really don't think it's a question of effort.
Well, let's say our power to actually put the puck in the net.
some magical power missing?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Well, let's say our power to actually put the puck in the net.
some magical power missing?

Sometimes it's just luck. Sometimes you get bounces, sometimes you don't. We're getting rare bounces tonight, and, when we do, Hutton is there.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Gi is trying!

I know. And G's been much, much better than any of us expected and very solid when Hedman was out, so I don't really mean to rag on the guy. It's just that he's most effective when he's deployed appropriately.

Have we tried it this year? Seems like we've been going 27-6 all year.

I was mostly referring to last season, but when Strålman was out for most of the preseason and now for the last game, the 27-5 pairing was tried for a few shifts and quickly altered. :laugh:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I know. And G's been much, much better than any of us expected and very solid when Hedman was out, so I don't really mean to rag on the guy. It's just that he's most effective when he's deployed appropriately.

I was mostly referring to last season, but when Strålman was out for most of the preseason and now for the last game, the 27-5 pairing was tried for a few shifts and quickly altered. :laugh:

We can't compare anything with 27 to last year.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018

yeah I really didn't mean to be a G supporter here( I editied the last post to make myself clear. I meant it as a joke) and I agree. think G w/ KK as the third pair was better.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I kind of like Gourde on 3rd. Killorn (as crazy as it sounds) is creating plays. And Gourde finishes (from 3 feet out).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad