GDT: 11/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I don't like to complain... but I'm going to complain. There've been a half dozen one-timer attempts this game where it looked like the shooter had never been seen or heard of a one-timer, let alone taken one.

Yzlamic Preacher*

**** it, win or lose, Carey Price might be playing the best game I have seen him play in years.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Nobody elevates the puck, Price making saves, but we're making it easy for him.

Seriously if it was Purcell taking that shot Brown had it'd be over already.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Bishop with a couple nice saves...but man, Price is playing amazing. Hats off to the goalies tonight.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I mean, say what you will but our PP is ******** the bed.

Something definitely wrong with MSL, though I doubt he'd let anyone know since it'd hamper his chance on Team Canada.

Guys flat footed, and doesn't do any of the dirty work anymore, I love MSL, but he hasn't been playing anywhere near his normal level lately.

5 on 3 and St.louis is standing there stick handling while looking down at the puck :shakehead

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Gotta get pucks off the ice to score on Price. He's very good down low. When you have him moving side to side you have to get it up.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Something definitely wrong with MSL, though I doubt he'd let anyone know since it'd hamper his chance on Team Canada.

Guys flat footed, and doesn't do any of the dirty work anymore, I love MSL, but he hasn't been playing anywhere near his normal level lately.

5 on 3 and St.louis is standing there stick handling while looking down at the puck :shakehead

I must agree. Marty has to be hurt. It's obvious that something's not right.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009

It's not gonna matter if he says something or not. Yzerman is seeing every game, he's probably going to notice that his superstar captain is playing like **** lately.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
He isn't hurt, he just is trying to be too much of the team player, and frankly I don't care for it. Marty has the ability to be the trigger man and he needs to knock this **** off and get back at it.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I must agree. Marty has to be hurt. It's obvious that something's not right.

I can't recall a single puck battle St.louis has won since that blocked shot in Minny.

Not to mention he's reverting to bad habits from early last season, drop passes and 0 movement on the PP, another thing that bugs me has been his zone entry, his crosses the blueline does a spinorama and drops the puck down the boards to nobody.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad