• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Expiring Nash and the 2nd rounder to move up for Miller and lindgren

How good does that potentially look a couple years from now

looks even better when you factor in getting spooner who was turned into strome

and to further rick nash's greatness we got a conditional 3rd in the original trade for him and when he didn't carry us to the finals we got buch with that pick :naughty:

Reactions: egelband

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This doesn't look amazing but it has improved a lot since the last time I checked lol. Slipped in last season and AV's final year too. Unblocked Shot Rates (Against).
NYR
NYR
NYR

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
This year is going to be a lot of ups and downs. There will be more times that we (us here on HFBoards not the Rangers lol) and the internet are going to want to tar and feather Quinn, over analyze Corsi, want to punch Smith and/or Strome in the face, and blame Marc Staal for the rotation of our solar system. Patience.

I feel like MSG needs to have Margot Robbie do a PSA before every game "The following team is rebuilding. Please have patience......"

Patience is the key, as much when this team looks very good as when it looks awful.

It’s why I get really uncomfortable with hot takes.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Funny how things start looking better when these young guys and new guys on the team get some games under their belt and start getting acclimated to each other on the ice. That's why I have always said you have to wait 15-20 games into the season to really see what kind of team this is, not whine like middle school girls after 4 games when things aren't going well.
/thread

Reactions: haveandare

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
looks even better when you factor in getting spooner who was turned into strome

and to further rick nash's greatness we got a conditional 3rd in the original trade for him and when he didn't carry us to the finals we got buch with that pick :naughty:
Very true regarding strome. Completely forgot about that. In my eyes you definitely consider strome a part of the return. End return whatever

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Compare this year's pre-Halloween callup, Chytil, to last year's, Boo Nieves.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
This year is going to be a lot of ups and downs. There will be more times that we (us here on HFBoards not the Rangers lol) and the internet are going to want to tar and feather Quinn, over analyze Corsi, want to punch Smith and/or Strome in the face, and blame Marc Staal for the rotation of our solar system. Patience.

I feel like MSG needs to have Margot Robbie do a PSA before every game "The following team is rebuilding. Please have patience......"

Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad