Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
When did Jagr not have a mullet? Are we talking like in utero

GettyImages-55655586-e1560814736851.jpg

He had a mullet since the first cell division.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

EEL

Sep 18, 2008
HHI
This people calling Kakko slow or a bad skater are the same ones that called Nash a bad skater and slow
I just think he’s having a hard finding separation. He will eventuality learn how to create space.
And watching #10 can’t hurt speeding up the process!

Reactions: ohbaby

BLEETCH1994

Jun 11, 2019
I love the young guys stepping in and looking great. I also know how Marc Staal has looked. I am, however, a sucker for all time stats. I hope Marc gets at least 13 more games this season so he passes Jean Ratelle on the all time NYR regular season games list. He's earned it. He sacrificed all he had for this team. Except for Hank being on the list as well, we will not see another player crack this list for a long time. Once he is off the roster, he'll be loved just as much or not more than G. Give him his 13.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohbaby and egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
This is one of those games you're happy to win but you still come out of pissed off. The referees weren't very good in this one and they were particularly awful at the end. It's like they wanted Nashville to tie it up. Chytil gets taken down--no call--Johansen goes down Hajek goes off--then somewhere midway through the Nashville powerplay one of their guys crosschecks one of our guys (I think Lindgren) in the back who goes face forward into the corner boards---no ****ing call. They let Nashville get away with a lot and I don't think it's just us.
Sadly, that garbage is part for the course. Team losing, especially at home, will get fed power plays until they tie it or the game ends. Officiating is a disaster, worse than pro wrestling. At least pro wrestling admit it.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Detroit and Ottawa next , should crush them!
Wonder how this is gonna work out now. Getting "up" for tough teams is easy.......playing supposed less than's, well.....
We are too young and dumb to take any opponent for granted, but cant be a coincidence that Marc sits and our defense isnt running around like a chicken without a head as much.
I have been a Marc supporter, but even I can see a difference. A kid can get experience with Marc, but anyone playing opposite him really has to be on his game at all times, and even then.
Marc is decent defending within zone, but the best defense is preventing them to begin with, not his attribute.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

No offense, but that is the body of a "boy". Man, did I look like that at one time......tall and lanky. 6"2, 145lbs soak and wet.
He is scary in open ice with his speed and all......but you could see why he isnt really good "fighting" in the corners. He puts on some man muscle, he will be unbelievable. Get Kreider's regimen, Kreids himself said he really worked out this off season.......yeah, like he needed to. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad