GDT: #11 – Bruins at Sabres – Thu Oct 30, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR

Clock

May 13, 2006
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 30s31 seconds ago

McDavid has 13 goals and 38 points in 13 games. In related news, BUF leads BOSZ 2-1 in 3rd period.

Worth winning in this case. No way we win the lottery, anyhow.

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
Hodgson is the only regular face-off guy who is actually above 50%. Has 100% tonight, but only two draws of course. Came into tonight's game at 53.5%.

For reference, coming into this game:

Girgensons - 43.3% (sad, he was doin' well before put under the pressure to take so many)
Ennis - 39.4%
Reinhart - 24.4%

Could have sworn Hodgson was doing worse, but good on him.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Could have sworn Hodgson was doing worse, but good on him.

Over an entire season, like most centers on this team, that % will drop. CoHo will probably end up with 40-45%. It was something I think I remember CoHo working hard on this summer. It would be awesome if he can develop that into a key asset for him. Especially when he's not scoring much.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Over an entire season, like most centers on this team, that % will drop. CoHo will probably end up with 40-45%. It was something I think I remember CoHo working hard on this summer. It would be awesome if he can develop that into a key asset for him. Especially when he's not scoring much.

Girgensons would be an example of what I think you're referring to - started off hot, but has been cooling since taking more of the job.

Comparably, Hodgson has been pretty consistent, which is maybe all the more notable because he's had games where he's not put into the dot at all. Obviously if he's kept at wing it may not be an asset he's likely to put to use regularly...

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Do not want worthless point. Either win now..or lose now.
Lose now. They don't deserve 2 pts. I don't care how decent they played compared to other games they're still getting outshot 3:1. I have no problem with them winning games they deserve, this isn't one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad