OT: 102d Obsequious Banter Thread: The One That Interlocked Plastic and Silverware

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
@DancingPanther GM Bigtoe

D0-D9-B704-2437-4-FD7-974-C-4-D77-C16-C98-D7.jpg

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I've been sick for 3 weeks now.

Went from having this wicked fever of like 103 and sweating constantly the first week. To throwing up all over the place all the time the 2nd week. To strep throat and feeling like I was swallowing 1000 needles every time a little bit of spit touched my neck this week. To now a cough that won't go away. Today I coughed so hard for so long that I passed out while sitting at my desk. Fell flat on my face on the floor out of my chair woke up with a bloody nose and carpet burn on my face. f*** whatever the f*** this is. I've been tested for covid 5 times. All negative. Please for the love of God let me be not sick.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Went from having this wicked fever of like 103 and sweating constantly the first week. To throwing up all over the place all the time the 2nd week. To strep throat and feeling like I was swallowing 1000 needles every time a little bit of spit touched my neck this week. To now a cough that won't go away. Today I coughed so hard for so long that I passed out while sitting at my desk. Fell flat on my face on the floor out of my chair woke up with a bloody nose and carpet burn on my face. f*** whatever the f*** this is. I've been tested for covid 5 times. All negative. Please for the love of God let me be not sick.
f*** dude. I’ve had something like this 1000 times lesser by getting something passed to us from the kids from school then something else from the kids sports then the kids extracurricular activities. Bang bang bang in a row but this is just on a whole new level.
Have you talked to a dr yet?
The hell with the covid tests, see a dr and get a z pack or five.
Hope you feel better now man.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
f*** dude. I’ve had something like this 1000 times lesser by getting something passed to us from the kids from school then something else from the kids sports then the kids extracurricular activities. Bang bang bang in a row but this is just on a whole new level.

Not sure 30 Zimas will help

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Twice. Went through a round of antibiotics and some other things but holy f*** am I all set with this

Reactions: Lord Defect

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

have you tried essential oils?

@BigToe we should play each other. Test your caro kann theory. But when I play it it's the caro kann't
steam it so i can watch and taunt

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Anyone ever buy things off of StockX before? Thinking about getting Lego sets of all things because the sets I'm looking at are a lot cheaper there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad