OT: 102d Obsequious Banter Thread: The One That Interlocked Plastic and Silverware

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
So this week I'm doing a 'staycation' where my kids and wife are going to school and work. It's just me at home, it's been sick. I highly recommend it. Played golf Monday and Tuesday, doing some work around my house today, meeting up with a buddy I haven't seen in years tomorrow, and probably golfing again on Friday.

At times, it's better than an actual beach vacation.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
So this week I'm doing a 'staycation' where my kids and wife are going to school and work. It's just me at home, it's been sick. I highly recommend it. Played golf Monday and Tuesday, doing some work around my house today, meeting up with a buddy I haven't seen in years tomorrow, and probably golfing again on Friday.

At times, it's better than an actual beach vacation.
At times?

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I love the ocean. I can take or leave the beach though. Best time to go is after labor day when the people are gone but the water is still warm.
Usually, I go to outer banks in September (not this year). If you're familiar, I go to Avon, Buxton...The southern towns where it's a lot more relaxed. The problem with that is hurricane season.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
By the way, septoplasty is a real bleh feeling. Been home from the hospital since like 12:30 and you can feel the constant dripping of blood out the back of the nose and out the front. Literally wearing a mustache bandage right now to collect the blood.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Well I do love the ocean. There's something refreshing about swimming in the ocean, at least to me.

I love the ocean. I can take or leave the beach though. Best time to go is after labor day when the people are gone but the water is still warm.

You guys should try quitting your jobs and just moving to the beach full time. I gotta say, best decision I've ever made.

*I didn't have a family to abandon though, so that made it a bit easier*

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad