Prospect Info: #102 G Tyler Brennan, Prince George WHL

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Also, when they selected him NHL Network they showed him shaking hands with everyone at the table. He didn't show much emotion. Once of the first hands he shook was Brodeur and I was hoping he knows that Brodeur was one of the greatest of all-time. Some of these athletes are not students of the game.
I’m sure he was very aware of who Brodeur is

Reactions: Guttersniped

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Also, when they selected him NHL Network they showed him shaking hands with everyone at the table. He didn't show much emotion. Once of the first hands he shook was Brodeur and I was hoping he knows that Brodeur was one of the greatest of all-time. Some of these athletes are not students of the game.

Isn't it a good thing to have not much emotion as a goalie? Getting worked up is one of the worst things that can happen as a goalie. I'll let the goalie pros comment on that though haha.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Brennan off to a great start:

305167202_655365086233890_6689627874161668415_n.jpg

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Nice piece on him:

'Nothing Fazes' Tyler Brennan | PROSPECT WATCH

Having just turned 19, Brennan has sprouted to 6-4 and 190 pounds. The extra notches on the height chart since he arrived in Prince George before the pandemic have helped him cover more net. Possessing the classic goalie frame, just as important as his pro-level athletic ability and quickness, he doesn't panic and is good positionally. He's known for gobbling up hard shots without rebounds and has a good, active stick to knock away loose pucks in his crease and to distribute the disc when he leaves it.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Seems to be splitting time with Vancouver prospect Ty Young.

Was Brennan injured or does Prince George plan to rotate goalies all season?

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005

not clear that is what is happening. see Triumph's post above

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

I think its mostly just they lucked into three pretty good goalies prospects and are probably waiting to trade one of them later in the season.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
What's the skinny on Mr. Brennan this season so far? His numbers seem a little better than last year with significantly better W-L... but I don't know how to rate goalies and leagues seem to vary significantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad