GDT: [#10] Dallas Stars @ Philadelphia Flyers, 6:00PM CT (FS-SW, ESPN+)

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I said it a game or two ago. Everyone loves to pile on Benn (myself included) and he has been bad this season but Seguin and Radulov are equally bad. I'll actually go a step further and say Seguin and Radulov have looked worse than Benn this season and underachieved more.
:huh:

serp

Jan 17, 2016

I don't neccessary think its wrong. Radulov and Seguin had a couple of good games but their bad games are worse than Benns. They just have more upside to play well even if the often don't.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Great that we don't surrender alot of shots and goals we just score and shoot even less.

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I don't neccessary think its wrong. Radulov and Seguin had a couple of good games but their bad games are worse than Benns. They just have more upside to play well even if the often don't.
with the exception of this game, and maybe 3 shifts the rest of the season, benn is where plays go to die. and He single-handedly gave us a loss this year, with a stupid turnover off a deke. Seguin and Radulov haven't been good, but they haven't been Benn level bad either

Reactions: Henderson33

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Rads is pretty poor so far tonight. Let's hope something ignites him soon in a good way.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
with the exception of this game, and maybe 3 shifts the rest of the season, benn is where plays go to die. and He single-handedly gave us a loss this year, with a stupid turnover off a deke. Seguin and Radulov haven't been good, but they haven't been Benn level bad either

No . Just look at what Rads just did. Rads and Seguin take more dumb penalties than Benn now.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008

Yeah I don't understand why he's acting like I said anything crazy. They all have 4 points and have been awful. Radulov has taken stupid penalties and has the most giveaways out of the three. Benn actually has the least. Seguin has the worst +/-. Benn has more blocks and hits than the other two. So like I said, as bad as Benn has been the other two have been equally terrible and I actually expect more out of Seguin than Benn.

I made that post after Seguin and Radulov got pinned in the defensive zone for over a minute and Lindell had to tap the puck back to Bishop to get them off the ice.

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
No . Just look at what Rads just did. Rads and Seguin take more dumb penalties than Benn now.
Yes Rads has always taken a lot of stupid penalties, Benn and Seguin have the same amount of penalty minutes coming into this game, Seguin has literally taken 1 more penalty (in a game that isn't over yet).
and Benn literally has blown defensive assignments all over the place in every game and literally handed a game away.
Nothing Seguin has done as been as egregious as that

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If they score less than 3 goals even if they win i will count this as a loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad