GDT: 10/8 2015-16 Opening Night Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets - 7PM ET NESN 98.5 FM TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
As good as the Jets have been this period (or bad as we've been), we were more dominant in the first. Just need another period like that in the third, and some efficiency. Get at it!

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I don't know why Irwin got the look..he had the 1 preseason game where he got 2 goals...didn't look good any other game.

I thought C.Miller, Arnesson, and Cross all looked better than him in the preseason...at this point I'd rather see them.

Bad decisions with the puck, can't skate, doesn't win puck battles in corners, pinches at bad times/doesn't have speed to recover...too much standing around.

I guess he has a good shot.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I think Bs will rally and get one back in the 3rd, gotta be early, and give them a lift for the rest of the 3rd to tie it up. D has just died this period, Irwin and Trotman are hot garbage. And so many of you were saying Trotman is gonna be top pairing with Seids, Lol. No freaking way. Trotman is AHL calibre. Irwin is just....waive him. Now.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Tie it up and win it in OT. Give them the loser point, who gives a ****

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I think Bs will rally and get one back in the 3rd, gotta be early, and give them a lift for the rest of the 3rd to tie it up. D has just died this period, Irwin and Trotman are hot garbage. And so many of you were saying Trotman is gonna be top pairing with Seids, Lol. No freaking way. Trotman is AHL calibre. Irwin is just....waive him. Now.

Can we sit both of them ,next game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad