GDT: 10/30 7:30 PM Game 9 - Bruins @ Florida Panthers - NESN, FOX-FLORIDA, WBZ-FM 98.5

indy

Oct 18, 2015
Haggs tweeted it was match, then noted it had been changed to 5 and a game in a later tweet.

I liked during the PK Z just got mugged in the corner with an infraction that had already been called 5 times in that game and nothing. Oh well :laugh:

Haggs. Spilling nacho cheese on his laptop again.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Haggs tweeted it was match, then noted it had been changed to 5 and a game in a later tweet.

I liked during the PK Z just got mugged in the corner with an infraction that had already been called 5 times in that game and nothing. Oh well :laugh:

I think it was announced right away by the ref it was a game misconduct, not match penalty. Score one for.... not Haggs.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Rask was great. Good road win. I guess. Thought things started to go south in terms of possession when things tightened up and we started to see a lot more of Miller/McQuaid. Get puck out, change, line things up in neutral zone. Meh, can't really complain. Was a good effort from all involved. I'll take that any day of the week.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Rask was great. Good road win. I guess. Thought things started to go south in terms of possession when things tightened up and we started to see a lot more of Miller/McQuaid. Get puck out, change, line things up in neutral zone. Meh, can't really complain. Was a good effort from all involved. I'll take that any day of the week.

Road win.. FL is not a bad team.. take the W and hope for another one tomorrow by any means necessary.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I think it was announced right away by the ref it was a game misconduct, not match penalty. Score one for.... not Haggs.

I was so tempted to poke the bear on that one, but I didn't. Haggerty must love me by now. I was too busy enjoying the game and didn't bother checking Twitter until after the game, so his "story" was plausible. I guess the Bruins are going to simply have to trade Marchand now, right?

Either way, the broken and bloodied nose actually isn't a factor in determining whether Marchand gets a suspension. It only determines the length of the suspension if they decide it's a suspendable hit. The "Yes/No" question doesn't taken into account prior history or injury - it just takes into account what happened on ice.

mgreyxx99*

Another dûmb move by marchand....we already have rinaldo...can't afford two dummies on this team

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Very good road win. Bruins generating a lot of scoring chances. They will need Radk to be at his best 95% of the time because the team is allowing a TON of good looks on him. Really like that C.Miller guy. This trade with L.A look like a slam dunk for Sweeney.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Is it time for a Claude appreciation thread yet? :laugh: We were quick enough to chew him out last year. The guy said he'd change and he has, this team is full of points now

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Is it time for a Claude appreciation thread yet? :laugh: We were quick enough to chew him out last year. The guy said he'd change and he has, this team is full of points now

And the famous: He hate young players...

:laugh: :laugh: In Clode, we trust...

Last edited:

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

And the reason for the two points :handclap: Nice to see

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
I was so tempted to poke the bear on that one, but I didn't. Haggerty must love me by now. I was too busy enjoying the game and didn't bother checking Twitter until after the game, so his "story" was plausible. I guess the Bruins are going to simply have to trade Marchand now, right?

Either way, the broken and bloodied nose actually isn't a factor in determining whether Marchand gets a suspension. It only determines the length of the suspension if they decide it's a suspendable hit. The "Yes/No" question doesn't taken into account prior history or injury - it just takes into account what happened on ice.

No one was reporting it was a match penalty. Get your facts straight!:sarcasm:

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I was also pretty impressed with how Florida played despite their injuries. If Rask wasn't outstanding last night that game could have gone a very different way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad