GDT: 10/30 7:30 PM Game 9 - Bruins @ Florida Panthers - NESN, FOX-FLORIDA, WBZ-FM 98.5

CrazyEights

Apr 18, 2015

Glad that Pasta is OK. I don't think Seids will play (at least not yet) as he didn't take part in the contact-heavy 3-on-3 drills. So it seems that Trotman will finally play a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBadBruins63*

Like the lineup. Some extra mean in there on the 4th line. If Pasta doesn't look good, make that switch early, and feed of Jimmy playing against his former team with out best center!

BigBadBruins63*

Chara -- C. Miller
Krug -- McQuaid
Morrow -- Trotman

Hope that 3rd pairing does well. I don't like Trotman but him being useful would be nice.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Great to see Seidenberg back on the ice. I was a pretty big critic of his over the past two seasons. Wishing him the best once he returns. Hopefully he can be an asset to the top 4 once he returns!

I'm really liking what i have seen from this team over the past 4-5 games. They look like they have some offensive firepower, and that's never a bad thing. Hopefully with the return of Seidenberg they can tighten up on the goals allowed.

Hoping Rask has another stellar game between the pipes, too.

Maybe the days of Claude coaching to win instead of coaching not to lose is behind him?

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Love seeing Seids back .

I am happy Pasta is skating.

If Seids coming back means K Miller moves to the bench then im fine, but a D unit with Chara, McQuaid, K Miller and Seids does nothing for our future.

I'd prefer:

Chara Seids
Krug McQuaid
Morrow C Miller
K Miller

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I'm excited to see Trotman back, I like to think he hasn't stopped improving yet and could be a good asset to this team. I think he could be top 4 at some point, last year was his rookie season and getting that far was a huge accomplishment for him.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Not sold on Trotman but hes what we got.

Glad Seids is skating but i bet we dont see him until late November/December. He is going to be very rusty.

So does Gus get tomorrow and Tuukka Saturday? Julien is often full of surprises but I think you put Tuukka against Tampa.

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts
If Seids coming back means K Miller moves to the bench then im fine, but a D unit with Chara, McQuaid, K Miller and Seids does nothing for our future.

I'd prefer:

Chara Seids
Krug McQuaid
Morrow C Miller
K Miller

Agreed with the post, but I'd like to see:

Chara - C. Miller
Krug - Seidenberg / McQuaid
Morrow - McQuaid / Seidenberg
K. Miller
Trotman

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This is an important game to at least get one and hopefully 2.

The Panthers are team that could contend for a playoff spot in the East and we need to get and stay ahead of them.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
This is an important game to at least get one and hopefully 2.

The Panthers are team that could contend for a playoff spot in the East and we need to get and stay ahead of them.

They are missing their #1C Mr Bergeron and I hope we are able to take advantage of that.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
They are missing their #1C Mr Bergeron and I hope we are able to take advantage of that.

Sunrise should feel like a Bruins home game - it usually does.

Tuesday night it was empty

CSXK9BhXAAE4DZ0.jpg:large

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA

Yeah, but Vinny Trocheck has been awesome so far. Was stuck at 3rd in the depth chart, but he'll get some increased minutes and I'd like to see what he can do with them.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Yeah, but Vinny Trocheck has been awesome so far. Was stuck at 3rd in the depth chart, but he'll get some increased minutes and I'd like to see what he can do with them.

Sure but Barkov is their Bergeron, plays 19.30mins per game, the toughest minutes and was before his injury their best player, that is a huge loss.

I would like to see Florida make the playoffs, of course not ahead of us but would do good for them and I would like to see what it would look like.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Keep the momentum going and throw another 2 points up on the total. Lots of ground to make up after that shaky start...

BigBadBruins63*

Randell v. Thornton

It'll be a "passing of the tourch" type deal. Boston's last legit fighter giving it to the young guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad