GDT: 10/30 7:30 PM Game 9 - Bruins @ Florida Panthers - NESN, FOX-FLORIDA, WBZ-FM 98.5

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Barkov, Jagr both out then we need to capitalise. I hope someone tunes Smith too with a good hit, kick his butt for being so complacent in his time here :laugh: not really, but he irritated the **** out of me last season.

Randell vs Thornton would be epic but i'd hate to see Randell drop Thornton just cos..you know, its Thorty.

Strange thing about how empty it was the other night, when they were making their push for playoffs last season the place was packed and VERY loud, what happened? Everyone fell off the bandwagon?

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
You know what's nice? That it's exciting to watch a team that try hards.

Doesn't hurt that they are scoring alot and winning too haha

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The view from South Florida

A good thirty minutes before his teammates joined him Thursday morning, Jaromir Jagr was on the ice skating as hard as he could.

Jagr didn’t want to leave Tuesday’s game early and doesn’t want to miss any more time.

Whether he plays Friday against Boston is not known.

“We’ll see what happens,†said Jagr, who said he felt pain in his ribs that led to painful breathing.

“I was feeling good early, then it got sore,†he added. “Every 24 hours makes a huge difference. My side is kind of off, it’s not just my leg. I don’t know if I got hit or something.â€

The 43-year-old winger said he has been hurting for the past week, and whatever his malady is — coach Gerard Gallant said it’s a groin/hip issue — has slowed him a bit.

“I want to play every game but I have to be able to play,†Jagr said.

“I’ll go in morning skate and see what happens. I haven’t been able to skate but I was still scoring, so I wanted to keep playing. At least I could help the team somehow. Then I went for acupuncture and the pain was a lot less but my muscles kind of got weaker. I had no support on that side so I had to leave. If I kept playing, I think it was going to get worse and then you’re looking at three weeks.â€

Gallant said he has no plans to rush Jagr back into the lineup.

If Jagr says he can play, he plays. If not, he continues to rest and get treatment.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nhl/florida-panthers/article41846181.html#storylink=cpy

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Is Bobby Lou playing? It so, 4-1 Bruins with 2 for both Bergy and Marchy.

Go Bs!!!

Any news on goalies? I think I'd do Gus tonight and Rask tomorrow. Rask back in net against Tampa scares me tho....

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Just looked at Ticketmaster - thousands of seats available for tonight

1000x1000_weekend.jpg

Game Notes

http://panthers.nhl.com/v2/ext/gn-2015-10-30-0150-BOS@FLA(2).pdf

AGAINST THE BRUINS
Tonight's game marks the 84th meeting between the two teams with Florida posting a 34-37-6-6 record all-time against the Bruins. The
Panthers own a 16-17-2-5 home record against Boston. Tonight marks the first of four meetings between the two Atlantic Division clubs
this season. The Panthers and Bruins will meet again in Boston on Dec. 12. Florida has won their last two home games vs. Boston.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Randell vs Thornton will happen tonight. I have a gut feeling...

4-2 Bruins.

Eriksson, Bergeron, Chara and Krug

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Did I really see "tickets starting at $20" on that advertisement?

When was the last time we saw tickets for $20 in Boston? Shoot that's less than good seats at the AHL Monarchs.

Bruins have a real opportunity here-they need to put together a game like they did against Arizona.

Panthers have key players out of the line up-hate to see anyone injured but this is a good time to get two points.

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts

When was the last time we saw tickets for $20 in Boston? Shoot that's less than good seats at the AHL Monarchs.

Bruins have a real opportunity here-they need to put together a game like they did against Arizona.

Panthers have key players out of the line up-hate to see anyone injured but this is a good time to get two points.

Fall of 2007, if I recall correctly.

I later paid $26 for a Saturday matinee in October 2009 against the Avalanche.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA

FWIW This past Tuesday Bruins tix on Stubhub dropped to 20 bucks with fees at around 6:45pm. I know it's different with secondary markets but still. I also saw row 4 Loge for 48 bucks. Get em while you can!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
About 10 years ago I was in Sunrise and watched 5 games.

$100 with a free tote bag, puck, and $5 off Papa John's pizza.

Costs me more than $100 to get to Vancouver, gross.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
FWIW This past Tuesday Bruins tix on Stubhub dropped to 20 bucks with fees at around 6:45pm. I know it's different with secondary markets but still. I also saw row 4 Loge for 48 bucks. Get em while you can!

As a sth who couldn't go Tuesday I was worried id gerry hosed. If I can't sell games I can't go to for face I start to get angry.

I'm actually fairly upset about the sth perks this year only time my rep talks to me is when he wants money for some stupid ass thing

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
3:1 Boston
Eriksson, Krug, Pastrnak
Trocheck

Let's do it, their top guns Barkov and Jagr won't play, I take nothing less than win :)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Sunrise should feel like a Bruins home game - it usually does.

Tuesday night it was empty

CSXK9BhXAAE4DZ0.jpg:large

In fairness, that's less than 5 minutes into the game. Boston doesn't look too different at that point these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad