GDT: 10/30/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i named this a trap game before last night..... i honestly cannot believe we can play any worse then what i saw in third period last night..... so i like our chances to at least get a overtime loss lol yep going out on a limb :) lets goooooooooooooooo boltssssssssssss howdy days thanks for the thread..... no team is as bad as its worst or most recent defeat same thing for most recent or best wins:)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
i named this a trap game before last night..... i honestly cannot believe we can play any worse then what i saw in third period last night..... so i like our chances to at least get a overtime loss lol yep going out on a limb :) lets goooooooooooooooo boltssssssssssss howdy days thanks for the thread..... no team is as bad as its worst or most recent defeat same thing for most recent or best wins:)

Well, I think the bigger problem is that wasn't even our worst period of the season.

I think the team tunes Cooper in in spurts. But if they don't start seeing results soon, it's probably over for him, because I do think he's inching toward losing the room. It'll look like they're present for a couple of games, and then we'll see a massive let-down or two.

Even if Cooper's (somehow) an excellent coach who will have wondrous success elsewhere, voices get stale. And we've shown a lot of signs that we need a new voice. The sweep did a lot of damage to the team, mentally, I think. I think it did damage to the fanbase.

Letsgobolts21

Apr 19, 2019
Me too. I just want to see some confidence from this team--particularly the top 2 lines. Sadly, don't think it will be tonight-or Friday against the Isles.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
"Well we did play back to back"
"Still learning a new system"
"Injuries"
"We only play hard against good teams"

What else ya got

"The system is fine. The players need to execute."

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
For the love of god, the pop up ad is driving me f*cking crazy! All this time and I don’t even know what it’s advertising

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad