GDT: 10/3/13 "The Hunt For Red October" - Panthers VS Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
One word: PUMPED!

Let's get a good start, even if we have a tough schedule at first. I got my money on Boyes being our first goalscorer.

GO CATS GO!

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
GO CATS!!!!!!!! It's been a loooong summer once again, and now we're finally here!! Psyched to see what chemistry might be built over these next couple of games!!

Holy Jokinen

Mar 4, 2007
Tampa
Guds-Kuli is a much sexier line, i agree. But why the hate on the reported pairing of Guds and Whitney? Just wondering what i'm missing.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
With the game MacKinnon had last night, I'm stilled pissed off that Avs took him from us.

Hopefully Barkov can be as effective..

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
With the game MacKinnon had last night, I'm stilled pissed off that Avs took him from us.

Hopefully Barkov can be as effective..

Well if he doesn't put up 2 points tonight, he's obviously a bust. :sarcasm:

Let's not compare players game after game and start saying "what if'. It gets really tiring. Let Barkov play his game and evaluate him on that.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida

Let's not compare players game after game and start saying "what if'. It gets really tiring. Let Barkov play his game and evaluate him on that.
This. Please this. Will get really old quickly if this kind of stuff starts happening.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I really like the Kuli/Weaver pairing as that will allow Kuli to jump up more on plays. Not commenting on the Guds/Whitney until I watch tonight's game.

King Panther

ElGrandeDbagSupreme
Feb 28, 2010
Fullerton, CA
I really like the Kuli/Weaver pairing as that will allow Kuli to jump up more on plays. Not commenting on the Guds/Whitney until I watch tonight's game.

I guess that is one way of thinking about it. I was thinking playing with Weaver was a handcuff cause he has no offensive ability. Im hoping youre right.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009

Yeah, me too. But I dont get all the negative stuff about Whitney, for 1 million all I see is upside. He was excellent in Pittsburgh, and pretty good in Anaheim and Oilers too. Hopefully he can get back to that form, and he is only 30.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

Well at least Drouin is back in junior so we can stop hearing about him.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
And what about Seth Jones?

What about Seth Jones? We didn't draft Jones and that's that. We don't need to compare everyone's progress to that of Barkov's. They play different positions, they play different styles and they're going to produce at different rates. If Barkov doesn't score tonight, the world isn't over and he's not a bust. Chill.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Guys is it confirmed TT will start tonight? I remember there was a website which confirmed the starters for each game night forgot it now. Edit: never mind found it left wing lock

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Exactly how I've been all day.......

Amazing GDT!! So amped for this first game. I'm intrigued to see Barkov and Thomas more than anyone tonight.

237.gif

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
About a month ago I was not excited for the season to start. After the recent additions, I feel like if we can stay healthy we'll be close to a playoff spot.

Not a fan of Dineen putting Guds with Whitney. I'd like to see Guds with Campbell or Kulikov. I feel like Guds needs to play with someone better than him, this way he's not picking up slack/having to cover for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad