GDT: 10/25/13 "Tip Of The SeanBerg" - Sabres VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
You know what, those goals were awesome. Markstrom is just a blameless victim of horrific defense. Keep hinging your hopes to him. I wish you and the rest of his fans plenty of luck.

I think you need to learn more about hockey. The 2nd goal wasn't awesome, but it's a shot no goalie can prepare for. There was nothing Markstrom could do except hope that the puck hit him like Strangevision said. Do you seriously expect a goalie to react that quickly and get a read on a redirection that is 5 feet away from him? Do you understand how fast these pucks are shot? Also, Gudbranson should have tied up the man who scored it. He was floating in no man's land high in front of the crease. Marky is paid to stop pucks, but defensemen are paid to defend, as well.

Erick*

I think you need to learn more about hockey. The 2nd goal wasn't awesome, but it's a shot no goalie can prepare for. There was nothing Markstrom could do except hope that the puck hit him like Strangevision said. Do you seriously expect a goalie to react that quickly and get a read on a redirection that is 5 feet away from him? Do you understand how fast these pucks are shot? Also, Gudbranson should have tied up the man who scored it. He was floating in no man's land high in front of the crease. Marky is paid to stop pucks, but defensemen are paid to defend, as well.

Gudbranson screened Markstrom perfectly on both of those goals last night. Just terrible.

As for Markstrom, he really needs to improve his rebound control. Not that it cost him last night but he still allowed some terrible rebounds.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Gudbranson screened Markstrom perfectly on both of those goals last night. Just terrible.

As for Markstrom, he really needs to improve his rebound control. Not that it cost him last night but he still allowed some terrible rebounds.

Yes he does. That has always been his major weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad