GDT: 10/24/15 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Hope we get our second wind. Krister has kept us in it in spite of the play in front of him.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We start the game on the PP so we knew nothing would happen for the first minute and a half.

Man, another great play by Johnson who still can't but a goal, starting to feel really bad for the guy.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Fil has got to be the only player rewarded ice-time for playing bad, and now look what the lead too.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
No matter what forwards we have on ice or whatever player they have on ice. The puck is ALWAYS in our freakin' zone when the disaster partners are on the ice. They really do devour all that is good about our team.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No matter how this ends Kristers should be getting a lot of creadit, this is only his 2nd NHL game and he's playing behind a really tired team and against CHI on the road, that is really hard to do and I will admit I didn't think he would stand much of a chance but he's proved me wrong and I'm really happy we recalled him to give us this chance.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh come on, they didn't call the high stick on Hedman but now they start calling things? Guess some things doesn't change.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00