FFzFfY1.png

zWEqiH8.png

UebYz7X.png

Dv7sq52.png

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I'm with robert. Hat trick for TJ ! Unfortunately can't watch live since I'm in Dallas for a week and the NHL insists on scheduling my teams at the same time :( But I'll be avoiding spoilers and catching up as soon as I get back. Good luck to Kristers !!!!! Let's hope the D makes it an easy night for him

JS91

May 14, 2014
I'm glad Bish gets a day off. I really wouldn't want to see even a slightly fatigued goalie play a back-to-back especially when our team has the tendency to **** the bed on back-to-backs. A fresh Gudlevskis should give us a chance to win and since it's Chicago I really hope our guys come out guns blazing.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Returning to the building that we lost the Cup in just four months ago. Time to exorcise some demons, boys.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I hate how the preview roll for this game last night showed Game 6. How about highlights of our last regular season game there instead? :P

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Hello everyone

Just stopping in to ask why Kucherov seems to be struggling so much this year

I hate your name.

Kuch is off to a slow start and we're not really sure why. He's starting to turn it around though. That whole line has been getting better.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I think Kucherov's effort has been inconsistent at times, but the Triplets line overall has been having bad luck converting their chances, which they've been getting plenty of lately.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone

Just stopping in to ask why Kucherov seems to be struggling so much this year

triplets started slow this year missing passes out of sync chasing instead of the hard work to steal pucks on boards etc..

last night was a true first sighting where they were pretty incredible almost every shift something we got used to last year lol

so they are close now finally in game shape etc.. kucherov has made a ton of nice plays this year and tyjo is not scoring like should it will all work out it happens

they looked good last night and are about to blow up like last year finally

they were out of sync and not working as hard as they do last night they worked hard

tonight rematch have zero doubts they will have fire to prove so should be a great game again

a week ago id feel you would slaughter us now we have a chance at a nice game:)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Should be a fun game, hopefully Kristers have a big game and the rest of the team tries to help him out.

Now I don't know why Fil looks like he does and since I really liked the 4th line last game how about they let Fil sit tonight if Boyle is healthy and play him instead and then we can sit one of either Carle or Sustr and play a rested and hungry Nesterov instead, buuut, that might make to much sense for Coop so we'll probably not see it.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
6-5 Hawks.

This is a game where you kind of wish there'd been more bad blood in the SCF to ensure we'd come out swinging. We have a history of being dazzled by the Hawks and just standing around watching them play.

Kuch breaks out tonight.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
6-5 Hawks.

This is a game where you kind of wish there'd been more bad blood in the SCF to ensure we'd come out swinging. We have a history of being dazzled by the Hawks and just standing around watching them play.

Kuch breaks out tonight.

We're something like 6-0-1 against them in the regular season recently, with that one loss in a shootout. But yeah I don't see either team too fired up for this, but maybe something will jog their memories during the game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're something like 6-0-1 against them in the regular season recently, with that one loss in a shootout. But yeah I don't see either team too fired up for this, but maybe something will jog their memories during the game.

Wasn't one of those games the one where they outshot us something like 20-0 in the first period, with Bish standing on his head?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah I believe that was the shootout loss last year. Hopefully we don't subject Guds to that.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
How is our 4th line outscoring the 3rd line and is about even with the 2nd? It's great that we have depth scoring but Killorn - Filppula combo is not very good right now, need to split them up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00