GDT: 10/20 Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers 7:00 EST

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That's gonna be overturned. I don't know what Abby is thinking skating right into the goalie.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
Lmfao good lord. This team has been bad, and there’s no doubt, but they have also been severely unlucky. Some of the goals that have been scored against them have been worse than that and not come back. It is what it is, but that’s too bad

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
As if the puck was destined to go in... Or maybe Abby was the reason the puck went in at all
You're right in that it may not have gone in had Abby not run into the goalie.

That doesn't make it any less stupid of a play by Abdelkader. Even outside the crease you can't impede a goaltender from establishing his position to make a save.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I don't think he gains anything from being in the WHL. This functions a little different than baseball for me. I would consider loaning him out to Hockey Canada for December that is about it that way.
I agree he doesn't gain anything but I rather him keep all his entry level years seeing how we are going absolutely nowhere this year

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Micky "they should expect to get thrown down" we get it you hate modern hockey (you whine after every single call) but this is ridiculous

Reactions: taliababa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad