GDT: 10/20 Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers 7:00 EST

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
and he could have kept it in the offesive zone a few moments ago but decided to skate away from it. it seems he starts thinking too much

Agreed. Normally my issue is just that I think Hronek is better. But this game Hicketts seems rattled.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I guess the deflection makes it less soft and explains Jimmy's reaction. Shot was on the ice and it elevated off the boot.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Really hope Rasmussen goes back to junior. Getting pigeon holed into being a bottom 6 winger who does nothing but stand in front of the net is not good for his development imo. Other than doing that, he's been completely useless and looks terrified to even touch the puck. He's just not ready, he's moving and thinking way too slow to even have a chance in this league. The concerns over him when we drafted him are sadly starting to become more apparent.

Reactions: Dexter Colt

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Really hope Rasmussen goes back to junior. Getting pigeon holed into being a bottom 6 winger who does nothing but stand in front of the net is not good for his development imo. Other than doing that, he's been completely useless and looks terrified to even touch the puck. He's just not ready, he's moving and thinking way too slow to even have a chance in this league. The concerns over him when we drafted him are sadly starting to become more apparent.

I have liked him the last two games. He was one of our best players in the first.

If we are going to send him down, we need to first facilitate a trade for him out of Tri-City at the very least. I want him on a giant junior team if we are optioning him down, like back home in Vancouver. Again I don't think he learns a ton down there. I can be talked into the World Juniors being a level I have interest in, but night and night out I don't think he gains much from bullying the WHL.

I also don't care as much about sliding his year as some around here seem to though.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I have liked him the last two games. He was one of our best players in the first.

If we are going to send him down, we need to first facilitate a trade for him out of Tri-City at the very least. I want him on a giant junior team if we are optioning him down, like back home in Vancouver. Again I don't think he learns a ton down there. I can be talked into the World Juniors being a level I have interest in, but night and night out I don't think he gains much from bullying the WHL.
Ship him to Europe for a season lol

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Nielsen wears the A on the road this year.

Alternate at home not away
Thanks guys . Didn't know you could only be alternate for home games? Is that new? Then who "loses" their A status when we are home??
he is during home games. i forgot who wears the third A on away games.

oh yeah. "nielsen"

Only home games
Lol my bad, I see 100 people beat me to it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad