GDT: 10/17 - Game 6 - Boston Bruins @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - NBCSN, SN360, 98.5 FM - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Backes, Accairi, Nordstrom our there with the goalie pulled. If this doesn’t tell you we have the depth of a kiddy pool, I don’t know what will.

Reactions: Strafer

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
f***ing get up on him! Not that it matters in the end, but hell you cannot just go backwards and let him get that shot off so easily.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
This game showed more than anything that the Bruins need another top forward. Mike Smith played really good but the majority of his big saves was on the Bergeron line.

You know your in trouble when J Nordstrom on the ice when you pull your goalie.:facepalm:

Really miss Krug on the PP and id like to see Vaak get the call-up. I think his composure and skating would be a huge asset.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Well, that was..bleh

Bit of a stinker. Bruins 4 2 0. Flames 4 2 0
Weed legal in Canada.

World still spins. On to Edmonton

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Done with offensive slow black hole Backes at center, put him on the 4th. Trade for a real 3rd line center.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
This game showed more than anything that the Bruins need another top forward. Mike Smith played really good but the majority of his big saves was on the Bergeron line.

You know your in trouble when J Nordstrom on the ice when you pull your goalie.:facepalm:

Really miss Krug on the PP and id like to see Vaak get the call-up. I think his composure and skating would be a huge asset.

The defence is the least of their problems imo. Gotta get a couple more lines going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad