GDT: 10/17 - Game 6 - Boston Bruins @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - NBCSN, SN360, 98.5 FM - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Awful effort . As many have said if the first line doesn’t dominate we are in trouble . Seeing how good Calgarys D looks makes me envious . Bad goaltending and a non existent PP tonight . We’ve played 2 good teams and have been schooled both times . Gotta be better tomorrow against McJesus

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Bjork was on PP1 tonight right? Wonder why that is, he killed quite a few plays unless somehow it wasn't him lol

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The defence is the least of their problems imo. Gotta get a couple more lines going.

Sure no doubt but if they score on one of those pp its a different game and I think Vaak would be huge out there. Grizz is ok but I thought he handled the puck to much and didn't move it quick enough or get the puck to Pasta or Marchy.

Vaak great skating and passing can help the offense get better.

Reactions: BruinsBtn

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
The offense is very underwhelming.

Too much dependent on POTENTIAL, not PRESENT.

If the Bruins understand that... OK. But there are a lot of weaknesses on offense that won't be fixed simply be adding Krug. Keep your 1st this year and see what happens.

4 to 3 isn't bad but it's only one line.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Flames certainly deserved that one. Hard to win against decent/good teams consistently with only one line. Donato absolutely has to be sent down. Kid is clueless and needs to read the game a ton better. Been that way most of the season. Heinen is clearly a better option in the lineup.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Sure no doubt but if they score on one of those pp its a different game and I think Vaak would be huge out there. Grizz is ok but I thought he handled the puck to much and didn't move it quick enough or get the puck to Pasta or Marchy.

Vaak great skating and passing can help the offense get better.

I feel like Gryz was trying to play like he was Erik Karlsson out there tonight, he was acting like the star player on the PP's.. he doesn't usually do that so it really stuck out as odd.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad