GDT: 10/17 - Game 6 - Boston Bruins @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - NBCSN, SN360, 98.5 FM - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Powerplays to start periods are pointless

This, and I said it earlier. Starting the period on a PP or 5 on 3 is just terrible. Rarely score or goes how you want. Everyone’s fresh and what’s on the line.

I totally expected Boston to just entirely blow both PPs here n they did.

Boston just has to keep pushing and get themselves back in the game. They’ve had the chances. Bury some. And stop giving CGY odd man rushes n breakaways.

Let’s f***ing go boys. Get this shit done.

Reactions: Strafer and Emerz

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Really? Not that I’ve ever been there. But what makes you say that?

I always find it odd the lighting in EDM and CGY seems so bright. Also the goddamn brightness of the ring on the ice is horrible especially on TV, players can probably see it too.

What about the arena stands out to you of needing work etc? Im not sure how old the arena is personally

I will see the new Edmonton Arena for the first time tomorrow night and it is supposed to be spectacular.

Saddledome was built in 1984 for the Olympics and then suffered major damage a few years ago because of floods.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I had to bail on the Bruins until this inning is up. I am ashamed.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
This, and I said it earlier. Starting the period on a PP or 5 on 3 is just terrible. Rarely score or goes how you want. Everyone’s fresh and what’s on the line.

I totally expected Boston to just entirely blow both PPs here n they did.

Boston just has to keep pushing and get themselves back in the game. They’ve had the chances. Bury some. And stop giving CGY odd man rushes n breakaways.

Let’s ****ing go boys. Get this **** done.

I've gotta admit, the odd man rushes would not be tolerated with Clodio here.

daleand

Aug 2, 2005
Trail,BC
Did anyone else see the big picture of Marchand with the big tongue wagging as they went to the commercial. Pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad