GDT: 10/17/2019 Game 7: Detroit Red Wings @ Calgary Flames (9pm EST)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
yeah, this is looking like it. I can see what Blashill is trying to do, but he took apart the two lines that were actually decent in the process.
Agreed.

With this roster I'm not sure splitting up anything that's been working is the way to go, even if that line goes cold for a few games.

Reactions: Realgud

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
yeah idk, this is another reason why I don't like Blashill. Break up the first line to what? Make the weaker lines stroner? So we took away our strength to strengthen really weak points to where we have no strengths on the team and lots of weak points? Idk...

The first line was working, the fourth line was working... A trade for a quality player was needed to make the second line legit or add depth with a stronger 3rd line. A shuffle between the two middle lines could of been a better idea imo, No matter where AA played. Don't really love Glendening getting 2nd line minutes for most the season. Thought the Lines should of been Hirose-Nielson*-AA, Erne*- Filuppula - Glendening. The * are for guys I realize have been injured or are for tonight's game.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I doubt it, they are up against the cap and defense is pretty decent. I think it's better to keep anyway, the young d can still learn from him.
1- hes dumb , dont want kids learning from him . he gets by oon skating and shot. 2- we retain 50% 3- flames send back a cap dump plus a pick or prospect 4- flames d gets real deep 5- home town guy liked by fans

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00