GDT: 10/17/13 "Head Coach To Goalie Tom" - Bruins VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

It's funny how other fanbases make fun of us for not going to these "hockey games."

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
If the smallest guy on our team is the most physical player, there's no reason everyone else can't be physical. I'm so sick of this team.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
So how do you explain the success Colorado is having after being terrible last year? They have a pretty young team and no major superstars. A lot of it has to do with he coaching staff and the system you play.

A new coach and a lot more offensive talent, plus a goalie playing well will do that. But I don't expect them to continue that pace.

Seriously, practice is incredibly important, especially who you practice against. Players learn from each other, and it seems like all of our players' bad habits are extremely infectious.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Either I'm hearing things, or there was a Tuuuuuk chant after that save.

Dorkman should consider renting the arena naming rights depending who we're playing against.

Erick*

Dorkman should consider renting the arena naming rights depending who we're playing against.

There's been a Tuuuuuk chant after every save.

Offdapost*

alot of northerners come down here for the winter, it will be like this for most of the atlantic and metro teams

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Kopecky has been meh.
Versteeg has been total crap.
Goc has been crap.
Campbell has been crap.
Upshall is always crap.
Bergenheim injured for god knows how long.
Jovanovski injured, not that it's news.

UFA/trade class of '11 is looking mighty good right now. Fleischmann only one worth his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad