GDT: 10/17/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Minnesota VS Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
What a game. Everybody came through when they were needed. They were sloppy for a big chunk of the 2nd period, and Bish held them in. But they were much better in the 3rd. 5-2 folks.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
46680043_omg_reaction_gif.gif

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Minny's GDT is pathetic. Complaining about the automatic 4 minute PP.

Funny thing is they think they're a much better team as well.

This is probably one of the worst games the lightning played all season.

Didn't see it, did Sustr shoot it after the end? If so, I doubt he did it on purpose.

It was well before the whistle, Wild player got his panties in a knot.

Bolts26

Forever a MSL fan
Oct 13, 2013
Never never land
For those of you who got to watch/go to the game, how'd Marty look? I know he played a pretty decent amount of time, but did it appear as though his foot bothered him?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
For those of you who got to watch/go to the game, how'd Marty look? I know he played a pretty decent amount of time, but did it appear as though his foot bothered him?

In my opinion, yes.

He wasn't as fiesty today, gave up on going into board fights on some shifts, looked off in general.

Didn't help that the Wild PK completely shut down his spot along the half wall with tons of pressure and blocked passing lanes.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Nope...he shot it with time left on the clock, not sure what the Wild are mad about.
Yeah Konopka looked mad as hell.

He looked fine and played like his normal self. It didn't seem like his foot gave him any problems during the game.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Last year: Vinny does not make the pass that Filppula makes to Johnson. Vinny holds onto it, skates around a bit, then passes it off to someone at the blue line. Team may never get a good look.

This year: Filppula passes the puck to Johnson. Johnson rips it home.

Lesson learned: Shoot the damn puck.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Shooting it with a 2 goal lead with 3 seconds left isn't exactly a good look. I think it was instinct from him, but still not a good look.

Still, it was a great win. Bish was amazing, Stamkos was great all around, Palat had a kick ass game, Hedman was a monster, and Gudas played really well too. Very happy with the team performance.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
yeah my three stars are in order as follows

bishop
gudas
stamkos

that is saying a ton on gudas all the blocked shots all the hits two mistakes for him HUGE best game ive seen him play. He broke up soo many plays with stick tonight too very very solid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad