zubn.png

ze11.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
I'm calling it 4-3 Bolts. I think we can win this one and we need the points with the Bruins coming into town. I'm assuming Marty is out, so it'll be closer than I'd like.

Goals:
Panik
Stamkos
Purcell
Johnson

That pic of Marty and Bish high-fiving is awesome.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Really liking the way this team has been playing and actually found it hard to find a reason but Marty not playing is good enough for me to hit the Panik Button.

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
The team should be able to play effectively without Marty.. but he is a HUGE part of this team...

6-3 Wild with Bish in net.

Goals:

Stamkos
Fillpula
Johnson

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
6-1 Wild

Dany Heatly with the hat tr.... HAHAHAHAH I'm sorry, I couldn't finish typing that.

3-2 Bolts win in OT

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Some other Notes

Minnesota FO:
Koivu 88-55-143 61.5
Brod 62-53-105 59.0
Gran 31-34-65 47.7
Konop 40-16-56 71.4
Pomin 7-16-16 43.8
Mitchell 2-3-5 40.0
Cooke 2-2-4 50.0

Tampa FO:
Filpp 64-50-114 56.1
Stam 43-60-103 41.8
Johnson 46-32-78 59.0
Thompson 30-19-49 61.2
MSL 5-7-12 41.7
Killron 1-6-7 14.3

PP & PK
Minny 29% (5th) PP - 68.0 % PK (29th)
Tampa 27.3 (6th) PP - 74.1 PK (23rd)

Minnesota 31.3 shots per game
Tampa 25.7 shots per game

Minnesota 20.6 shots against per game
Tampa 27.5 shots against per game

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Well at least the same people are consistent and is working somehow so I guess dont change it want to yell at you .

WE WIN GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS ITS WHAT WE DO RANT

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs I just hope we can win a game!!" Jim Mora

"we gave em that game, in my opinion that sucked" Jim Mora

"you turn the ball over 5 times you aint gonna beat anybody" Jim Mora

" the bears were who we thought they were" Dennis Green

"we let them off the hook" Dennis Green " you want to crown them than crown them"
Dennis Green

So to all you negative non believers politely and with no intent to upset you I think you BLANK

But whatever works for you and so far has been great that 90% it seems chooses us to lose every game!!

WE GOT THIS GO LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's a big two points. Boston and Chicago coming up, so these are going to be the easiest points to be had in the next couple of games. Minnesota won't be easy though. They dominated Toronto in a 4-1 loss, but unfortunately we're not facing Darcy Kuemper, who gave up those 4 goals. We get Josh Harding, who's been great since Backstrom went down.

The Wild have also been really limiting their opponents' shots, so Marty sitting out tonight could sting by night's end.

Bolts26

Forever a MSL fan
Oct 13, 2013
Never never land
5-2 Lightning with Marty, 4-2 Lightning without him.

(OT - I absolutely love this board, living in Vegas is rough on receiving any Lightning news whatsoever, this makes it a whole lot easier :) )

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I really just want one two things this game THE WIN.

I would love to see gudas at full speed knock matt cooke like through a wall or something.

That would be justice in the world :)

Gudas needs like a super hero name.

Something with the beard!!

Panik is in manga and japanese anime:)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/PaniK

PaniK, known as the Player Killer of Darkness in the manga and Japanese anime, and known as Yamitsukai in certain video games, is a player eliminator hired by Maximillion Pegasus. He appears to be a rather brutal man and as Yugi Muto and his group arrive, Mai has just been defeated by him.

Last edited:

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 1m
Watching #mnwild's 4-1 loss to Toronto, Cooper could believe the score wasn't reversed if not worse. He's very impressed w the Wild.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Cooper's still calling Marty a game-time decision. So who knows.

I'm still guessing Marty's out.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Well at least the same people are consistent and is working somehow so I guess dont change it want to yell at you .

WE WIN GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS ITS WHAT WE DO RANT

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs I just hope we can win a game!!" Jim Mora

"we gave em that game, in my opinion that sucked" Jim Mora

"you turn the ball over 5 times you aint gonna beat anybody" Jim Mora

" the bears were who we thought they were" Dennis Green

"we let them off the hook" Dennis Green " you want to crown them than crown them"
Dennis Green
!

You forgot:

Also, their prediction of losses has been looked upon as a good luck charm.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
You forgot:

Also, their prediction of losses has been looked upon as a good luck charm.

Ya knew was one I missed:) Did mention is working the good luck charm lol.

I have belief in this team and is more about the coach than the players.

Is basically same players as last year. Yet even after 6-0 start of season etc.. I hated boucher. The odd man rushes the end to end play. I knew we were in trouble.

I have faith in John Cooper. I don't know a ton about the man honestly. I know he is young but he has that whatever it is that makes you believe in him.

He makes good choices is not scared of mixing things up. Will admit when makes a mistake and try something else etc...

I said putting the gun line together would not work right off the bat. They had to pay dues and would need to be split up. So he ran that for a few games and yep he mixed it up and now is working out. A vet on each line two rookies yeah if the vet is awesome that works.

Cooper is very smart and knows a lot more hockey than me a guy who has watched for 35 years is very impressive for a man that young honestly.

I never liked boucher 8-10 odd man rushes a game end to end fast break hockey out of position defensively.

offensive wise boucher might be a genius but that doesnt win hockey in long run even with an all star team.

I had high hopes have friends told me cooper is the real deal will run a detroit type of style game. Will fix the odd mans and will play team defense etc..

I didnt expect him to mix up lines so quickly even though have heard he does that.

I didnt expect this team to buy in so fast and gel as we are etc..

Is impressive honestly and feel we are playoff bound without major injuries we are a team that is going to be there till the end.

I am worried about boston. Detroit has major issues so far so questionable. Worried on montreal which knew would be better.

Hate toronto and dont like their size but figure if their D doesnt fix the 127 tunovers 30 more than any team they are a very sad team by the end of the year honestly in a ton of trouble. I get their start but they aint played the schedule we have:)

So right now I put us third or fighting for fourth in our division.

That is pretty awesome. We have proven can play with anyone. Any of the elite teams now is up to the team to give that energy day in and out and at the end we will be there and I honestly would not want to face this team in the playoffs.

They are going to get a hell of a lot better by the end of the year:)

Look at how happy the vets look as they come to the ice? When did you ever see malone so happy in last 2 years?

This team is for real they just have to bring it day in and out and grind out a tough win here and there and limit mistakes which have been doing besides pittsburgh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad