GDT: 10/15/2013 - Minnesota Wild @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 6:00 - FS-N, SNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
If our defence is anything like the last 2 games, you guys should come out with the win. We've sucked ass at home so far.

But with the set of forwards we have, you never know. Good luck!!

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Don't have the greatest feeling about tonight given it's the second night of a back-back and the Wild are likely going with Kuemper. The Wild match-up fine with the Leafs, but we'll see if they can score with them because I don't expect Kuemper to hold the Leafs to 1-2 goals this game.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Didn't realize it's Kuemper's turn to start. Ugh. I expect 3-5 goals on own end. I hope Kuemps proves me wrong.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Sounds like Van Reimsdyk isn't playing for the the leafs tonight. Reimer is in net, not Bernier.

Hope we can put put together a good game after last night.

4-3 OT win
Parise, Grunders, Nino, Suter

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
We got the 2 points last night but there were plenty of scary moments.

Exactly.

Yes, I am not feeling super confident about tonight. I would be very happy with a loser point to be honest. Toronto is a team we don't regularly see and their fans are insanely passionate. We are on a back to back and our goalie situation will change tonight. I guess for me 1 point would be good and 2 points would be excellent.

P10p

May 15, 2012
This is a huge game for me guys, I am about 30 mins from Toronto and virtually everyone I know is a leafs fan, familly and friends included. If we lose this I will be hearing about this for weeks everywhere I go. Please Minnesota, give me a proud reason to wear my jersey into work tomorrow.... :laugh:

Success!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfoFGGyRvU

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Fans on the Toronto board don't seem confident about this game, especially now that JVR is out. Funny how we feel the same way about this game from the other side :laugh:

Neither fanbase is expecting a win. I stick to Wild win 3-2 OT, Grundle with all 3 Wild goals. :handclap:

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
Guys on the TSN radio are talking a lot of **** about the Wild. They keep saying its gonna be quiet and a total snooze fest. Hopefully we can prove them wrong

Billy Mays Here*

Guys on the TSN radio are talking a lot of **** about the Wild. They keep saying its gonna be quiet and a total snooze fest. Hopefully we can prove them wrong

While we are a better puck possession team so far this season I wouldn't disagree that we still are a bit boring at times. Could care less what Canadian radio personalities think though.

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
While we are a better puck possession team so far this season I wouldn't disagree that we still are a bit boring at times. Could care less what Canadian radio personalities think though.

I'm only listening to them because KFAN is only capable of talking about football.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

Being exciting alone doesn't get you two points. You do get two points for keeping the other team from scoring more goals than you.

Also, regarding KFAN, I'm fairly certain that both Common and Barriero's heads would explode if they even tried to learn anything about hockey. It's very disappointing how condescending they sound (Common way more than Barriero) when talking about hockey. At least Barriero brings Louie in sometimes and actually acts like he gives a crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad