GDT: 10/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Ehhhhhh that's what happens when you put skilled prospects like Kappy in the top 6

Matthews with another multi-point game! Leaving Flash McDavid in the wind?

Reactions: Critical91

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Drew Doughty made a huge mistake extending in LA and not setting his sights on the Buds next year.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
For as much as the Kings have outshot the Leafs since the Marner goal, Toronto's defense has done an excellent job deflecting or blocking any dangerous shots.

Yes - the shot numbers look impressive but the shots quality is really low. Weak and from the outside.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Drew Doughty made a huge mistake extending in LA and not setting his sights on the Buds next year.

He’s probably watching this team and regretting it as much as a guy living in LA making millions of dollars possibly can.

LA’s best years are behind them but I still like a guy who loves a play enough to stay. He could finish his entire career with one team. That’s very rare these days.

I think Doughty is a competitive guy, if the Kings hadn’t won 2 Cups, he might have chased a Cup elsewhere as a UFA but he’s won everything so it’s hard to fault him for choosing LA over other cities. If you have $$$, there aren’t many places better than LA.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
i ****ing hate the leafs......

usatsi-11399431.jpg

WHAT?

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
The eff? Referee is right in front of the Wings player hitting Petry with a stick (drawing plenty of blood) and he does not even call a penalty... leads to a goal for the Wings.

I've rarely seen such obvious and ridiculously bad reffing.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Drouin with a big block. Looked like it hurt a lot. Hopefully it's just pain and not an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad