GDT: 10/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Habs and Ottawa are rolling. All the Canadian teams look decent except for Edmonton so far,

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
The irony will be if Kapanen puts up Nylander numbers, but about 25-30 goals in place of Nylander's assists, and they have to pay HIM next season. :laugh:

Big difference is that Kap will get a bridge for 3-4M for 2-3 years. They won’t be signing Kap for 8 years after 1 really good season.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
"Most overrated team" beats another playoff team to improve to a 6-1 start.

"Most overrated player" has 7 straight multi-point games to continue leading the league with 16 pts in 7 games. He joins the likes of Gretzky, Bossy & Lemieux to accomplish that.

Good time to be "overrated" in Toronto.

Probably the 2 best players of all time and one of the most gifted pure goal scorers of all time, not bad company

Reactions: TDK88

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
That seems to be the theme of the Sharks season so far. I get it's not to be taken seriously but it is incredibly frustrating in the early going.

I can understand. Maybe the expectations are too high for one player to make that big of a difference right out of the gate.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I can understand. Maybe the expectations are too high for one player to make that big of a difference right out of the gate.

Of everything happening with the Sharks, the fact that Karlsson doesn't have a goal yet is the most frustrating thing as a Sharks fan. I thought we got him to be a goal scoring defensman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad