GDT: 10/11/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Like how the hell do we acquire a top 4 defenseman even? We need to get money out to bring someone in. If only Cole's money disappears.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Killorn sure loves to watch the puck go in our net
Killer is the least of the issues this team has. Vasi has kept the game close while being pumbllfled . They have double the shots we have and the drop in offensive ability is clear. Rangers have been able to shutdown the 5 on 5 keying on the first line. So expect in the Pens game Sat that Stammer will be moved to the 2nd line. The thing is this is a good team now not a great team. The reason is the core absorbs so much money that the depth are bargain basement players that are not fitting in.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Just game one, but pretty awful non the less. Most disturbing is Footes play and Serge to a lesser degree

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Killer is the least of the issues this team has. Vasi has kept the game close while being pumbllfled . They have double the shots we have and the drop in offensive ability is clear. Rangers have been able to shutdown the 5 on 5 keying on the first line. So expect in the Pens game Sat that Stammer will be moved to the 2nd line. The thing is this is a good team now not a great team. The reason is the core absorbs so much money that the depth are bargain basement players that are not fitting in.
Odd timing for a pro killer post.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
7giAThs.png

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
We have to find defensive help somewhere. I know it’s only the first game but man foot looks like trash.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Serge, hedman, and cernak have been fine?
Not really, Serg has made more than a few noticeable mistakes that a top 4 shouldn't be making. He had some solid plays as well, and he's blocked a ton of shots, but there hasn't been one defenseman that has stood out in a good way.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Not really, Serg has made more than a few noticeable mistakes that a top 4 shouldn't be making. He had some solid plays as well, and he's blocked a ton of shots, but there hasn't been one defenseman that has stood out in a good way.
Cool. I think they’ve been good. The forwards have been terrible.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It's only game 1. Not gonna think to much about this performance. I do think it's important to figure out how to get depth scoring. We have plenty of pieces, just have to figure out where they all fit. I thought we had something with Kuch and Vladdy as a pair. Maybe go back to that and not have the top line so top heavy.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad