Sharks 5
Canucks 2

Couture, Burns, Jumbo, Boyle, Pavelski
H.Sedin, Kesler

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Against the norm, we will have a Canucks/Sharks GDT on the main boards. This is due to the "special interest" caused by a...umm...reported quote by our captain.

SJ makin news :laugh:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
PollakOnSharks 4:00pm via Twitter for iPhone
I'd like to thank #SJSharks Joe Thornton and Tomas Hertl for getting me over the 11,000-follower milestone today.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Good thing I waited until this long to SNOG.

4-0 Sharks
Thornton, Thornton, Thornton, Thornton

I SNOGed a Thornton Hat-trick this morning before this ordeal, saying that I never SNOG but I had a weird feeling that I should. I think I should get brownie points for that. ;)

If it was Marleau saying it, it would probably be the last thing he said before his wife killed him. lol

:biglaugh:

Jux disagrees with you. ;)

Mmyes quite.

Joe Thornton is my favorite person. Ever. Teal with it. Hopefully this game gets out of hand early and Joe's friend Bobby Lu helps him out. ;)

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
I SNOGed a Thornton Hat-trick this morning before this ordeal, saying that I never SNOG but I had a weird feeling that I should. I think I should get brownie points for that. ;)

:biglaugh:

Mmyes quite.

Joe Thornton is my favorite person. Ever. Teal with it. Hopefully this game gets out of hand early and Joe's friend Bobby Lu helps him out. ;)

Saw that. I can vouch for you. ;)

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Obviously 4 isn't going to happen (and the same goes for 3 or 2). But if Jumbo can just get one in the 1st period, the excitement factor for the game will increase exponentially.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It was jason botchford, maybe the most hated journalist here in vancouver.

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I enjoy the attention this "small market team" is getting. Should help any guys that have really, really good seasons get more consideration for awards.

Instead of the "East Coast Bias", it'll be "Hertl Bias" out west. "They only got more attention because people wanted to watch Hertl."

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
SNOG:

Sharks 8, Canucks 3

Thornton x4, Burns x4
Garrison, D. Sedin, Hamhuis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad