GDT: 10/10 Sharks @ Canucks - "Apply Yourselves!!" - 7PM PT CSN-CA RADIO: KFOX

SJSharks42

May 8, 2009
That's a really great quote from Joe. I bet the locker room is really fun for the guys this season.

SHAR KS

Choking Hazard
Dec 7, 2011
Dan Murphy ‏@sportsnetmurph 23m
Not sure 'ole Joe expected his joke to be published. He said it off camera while Marleau was in a scrum. Funny line, but OTR I thought.

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
There has to be better ways to deflect criticism going to the kid than that. That's just an incredibly stupid thing to say with media around.

As funny as it is, I have to agree. Very unprofessional.

Edit: Just realized it was suppose to be off the record. Very unprofessional of the "journalist" that published it.

Last edited:

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I wonder if it was one of those things that's so vulgar it's assumed it would be censored.

That Jumbo ... it's all making sense now. The tusk ... the tusk ...

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002
BWPZ5VRCMAA6dyY.png

stole this from the main board

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Jumbo trying to deflect criticism @ Hertl

NSFW, and you want to make sure there's nothing in your mouth when you read.

"removed link due to inappropriate remarks"

If you cant link to something that has inappropriate remarks HFBOARDS might as well remove the ability to link to any other site on the internet, hell this site has inappropriate remarks right on it.

Now, what did he say?

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Ok I missed something. Is anyone have a link to Joe's comment. Also brooks laich says go in and score like a man? Laich could never do what hertl did even in his dream someone's a little jealous comments are just rediculous. And of course it's situational hurdle doesn't do that move if it's at 2to 1 game what a dummy. When you're up six goals and you already have hat trick there's no other time to do it other than then

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Ok I missed something. Is anyone have a link to Joe's comment. Also brooks laich says go in and score like a man? Laich could never do what hertl did even in his dream someone's a little jealous comments are just rediculous. And of course it's situational hurdle doesn't do that move if it's at 2to 1 game what a dummy. When you're up six goals and you already have hat trick there's no other time to do it other than then

As long as Laich wants to get on Pavel Datsyuk for pulling the same type of move, he ought to keep his mouth shut about the whole score like a man thing. I don't think anyone questions the maturity of Datsyuk but in the right spot, he will and has pulled that move out of his bag.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Go Jumbo!

Love the quote and the confidence. Anyone pissed off about this needs to re-evaluate the media and their place in the locker room.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Never mind I found it I boy are we serious. Could joe get in trouble for this

He'll get a fine at most and it's justified really. He shouldn't be saying crap like that around the media even if he does trust the bulk of them. If that quote is accurate, I would bet he was interrupting Botchford's questioning of Marleau telling him to shut up before going on how he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->