GDT: 10/10 Sharks @ Canucks - "Apply Yourselves!!" - 7PM PT CSN-CA RADIO: KFOX

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Sharks are the underdogs of this game betting wise, how is that possible?

Dang... I should head out to the nearest sports book.

Won't though, kinda need to study for tomorrow.

I understand why the org wouldn't want that out there but at the same time I friggin love that it was.

My sentiments exactly.

While I'm at this, I need to put in my SNOG.

Sharks win 3-2
Hertl, Burns, Pavelski
Sedin, other Sedin

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Hey guys, I'm a Bruins fan but the Sharks are my number two team. I wish I could watch this game, but I'm on the East coast. No worries though I have the mobile app! Go Sharks Go!

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Hey guys, I'm a Bruins fan but the Sharks are my number two team. I wish I could watch this game, but I'm on the East coast. No worries though I have the mobile app! Go Sharks Go!

Thanks! Go Bruins too!

Image121_zps35784097.jpg

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
I've never snogged (and probably won't after this) but here's my "is dream" snog

Sharks 8
Thorntonx4, Burnsx4

Canucks 2
D. Sedin, Santorelli

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
Nice avatar! Love Baldur's Gate!

Thanks. I wish I had your skills, though. I could barely figure out how to get the typing on the jpg. I wanted something easier to read.

I thought of it when Hertl went out apparently injured but returned shortly thereafter and then in the second period. He scouted out the opposition, re-selected his spells, and took a one minute nap (each time he went to the dressing room). Vancian magic!

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Can someone explain what SNOG is? Is it like guessing what the score will be? If so, Sharks win 3-2 with the Sharks goals coming from Thornton, Hertl and Vlasic, and Vancouver's goals coming from the Sedin brothers

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Can someone explain what SNOG is? Is it like guessing what the score will be? If so, Sharks win 3-2 with the Sharks goals coming from Thornton, Hertl and Vlasic, and Vancouver's goals coming from the Sedin brothers

You guess, the winning team, the final score, and then try to guess all the scorers for each goal or if any player scores multiple goals.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005

Sharks Nostradamus of the Game.

Yes, guessing the score.There's also a ranking system throughout the season(thanks to Drunksage who keeps track of these things).

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
****, forgot that the game starts at 7:00 today. Center Ice preview better still be in effect on my DirecTV.

Need to watch all of Pregame Live if possible, then segue into the game. All of Pregame Live.

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
Snog alert- 4 to 2 Sharks

Keep the goals coming..Sharks continue to feed on Canuck-a la-Tort..

Nieto,Logan,Hertl,Boyle

Douch-ler, sedin

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
****, forgot that the game starts at 7:00 today. Center Ice preview better still be in effect on my DirecTV.

Need to watch all of Pregame Live if possible, then segue into the game. All of Pregame Live.

It goes until the 19th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad